A Scary Incident

I sat next to Dark and he wrapped his arm around me.
"Alright well we're gonna go since it seems like you and Dark want some time alone." Mad said and they opened the door.
"Have fun." Septic winked at Dark. I smiled and rolled my eyes.
"So what do you wanna do?" He asked me.
"Horror movie?" I asked.
"You mean a comedy?" He asked.
"Well, I guess that's what it is through a demon's perspective.
I played a movie. I sat next to Dark and we snuggled together. His arm wrapped around me. I smiled as the movie began.
Soon during the middle of the movie I began to yawn. My eyes lids got heavy and soon I was asleep.

"You abandoned us." I heard a voice. I looked around and found no one.
"You abandoned us." It repeated.
"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked.
"You know who I am. You abandoned us. You left us to rot in hell." It said. I heard a growl behind me. I turned and there was Lightiplier. His wing was torn, he had dark circles around his eyes, his hair was messy, and his eyes were red.
"Lightiplier, what happened to you?" I asked him.
"Work, hell, Satan. Nonstop work." He replied.
"Work? What kind of work?" I asked
"Hard work. We're slaves, now. And its all your fault." He spat.
"My fault? No, I did nothing wrong. You could do something, but you choose not to."
"It is your fault. You didn't help us, and I did do something. I tried to fight back. I'm still in a cell. Thanks to you! For killing our queen and taking over heaven."
"I may not be nice, kind, or generous, but I am loyal. And I am loyal to Satan. As well as my friends. And not even you could changed that in me with any kind of magic" I hissed. I crossed my arms and turned around.
"Look at me! I look horrible don't I? Well, there are angles with no wing at all, because of the demons. Imagine your wings getting cut off. Imagine working nonstop" he said.
"Imagine being emotionally hurt for a week. Imagine being stabbed, shot, and sliced for a week. Imagine seeing the one you love, love another. If you been through all through everything I've been through then maybe I'll help you. Have been through all that?" I asks him.
"N-no, but-"
"Than stop asking! You don't get it? The world is not one big heaven. Not everyone's dreams come true! Not everyone is the nicest person in the world. Flowers don't always bloom." I exclaimed.
"It can be that way. We can change it. Like you said your not scared of change, so change it." He begged.
"I don't want it to change. I like it. I do whatever I want and I get away with it. If I did change it that means I would have to change myself and my friends." I crossed my arms and turned around. Then the room started shaking. I leaned against the wall. Lightiplier looked at me with anger.
"You abandoned us!" He yelled.
"And that's how its gonna stay." I hissed back. He bared his teeth at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. He started running to me, but I opened my eyes.

Dark was carrying me. I looked up at him. He smiled down at me. I smiled and he laid me down in my bed. He openned the door.
"Dark, cuddle?" I asked him. I made grabby hands. His smile grew and he laid next to me. I kissed him and he kissed back. He wrapped his arms around me. I curled up into a ball. I yawned and buried my face into Dark's chest.
I was woke up and looked around. It was still dark out. I was still tired and my vision was kinda blurry. I slightly opened my eyes and saw two white lights. As if they were eyes staring at me. I closed my eyes again, not making much of it. I could hear Dark snoring. I smiled to myself and fell back asleep.
Later I woke up again. I looked around and the two eyes were closer. I slipped out of Darks grasp and sat up. The eyes disappeared and I shrugged it off. I yawned and got up. I decided to walk around for a bit. I kept the lights off. As I walked in the dark I could hear footsteps behind me. I looked behind me. No one was there.
I walked to the kitchen. I got a cup of water and sat down at the table. I suddenly got really cold. A white light appeared in front of me. I tried to grabbed it, but it moved I got up. It felt as though I had to chase it. Like I was being enchanted by it. It slowly moved forwards. I slowly walked towards it. It lead me to the front door.
"Evelyn? Where are you going?" I heard Tom ask me. I ignored him and opened the door. The light continued.
The forest. I had to follow it to the forest. I slowly continued to follow this light. It disappeared and reappeared across the street. I slowly began to make my way across the street. There was a truck coming.

A car!

Don't worry about it...

I continued walking. I heard the front door open. I looked and Dark was standing there. Looking at me with worry. The truck continued to drive closer to me. I looked away and looked back at the light. Then I was shoved off the road.

I gasp and looked around. Dark was holding me tightly in his arms. "What happened?" I asked. A truck drove by. He held me tighter and actually began to cry. I looked at him confused.
"What were you thinking?" He asked me. I didn't recall anything.
"What? What do you mean?" I asked him.
"You were walking through the street! You almost got hit by a car."
"What?" I gasp.