Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Help me Crystal." I heard a voice say close to my ear. I felt tingles go down my spine, it sounded like it was Alex's' voice.

"Crystal help me please, I'm burning." I heard Alex say. I looked around to see where the voice was coming from. All I could see were trees and the cabin. "Wait." I said to myself. Wasn't I in a hospital, it must have been an awful nightmare, but it felt so real. 

I started running towards the cabin. Every time I got a step closer it felt like the cabin got a metre further. 

"Help me Crystal." I heard him say again. This time i could feel myself crying. I could feel the warm tears rushing down my cheek. 

The ground started to crumble underneath me. "No!" I screamed. I had to save Alex. From the distance I could see him with his skin burning. "Noooo!" I screamed even louder.

"Get the taser ready Dr Steve." I heard a voice say. I didn't know where this one was coming from.

"Ready" I heard.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed with every breathe I had left.

I woke up suddenly to see two faces in front of me. "What the hell was that for?" I said as I scowled at them.

"You were having a nightmare darling, we didn't want your pulse to start racing again." The women said. I remember her from last time. I could tell because of the sweet voice she had. I looked down at her shirt. -Dr Ruth- it read. She had curly ginger hair which sat below her shoulders. The other dude must have been Dr Steve, he was just bald.

"What do you mean stop my pulse from racing." I questioned

Steve gave Ruth a glance of worry. He replied "If your pulse starts to race then you aren't able to handle it."

"Handle what?" I said confused. "And where am I?"

He continued "You are at the Hospital of 'Speciali unum' this is Latin for The Special One. The reason why you are here is because you hold great magic which you aren't able to control."

"And the fire at the cabin." I said with water preparing itself in my eyes.

He cleared his throat to talk but Ruth interrupted him. "That was made under your hands!"

A/N Ouch not what Cystal wanted to hear.

Is Alex Dead? 

What sort of Magical Creature is she?

Thanks for all the reads and votes :)