Chapter 7

A/N I think you will like this chapter more than the last hehe x

Chapter 7

I laid on my bed alone that night. My clothes and sheets were covered in tears which I shed. I've never been the one to receive bad news like this. I didn't want to stay in this hospital anymore. I needed to get out.

I ran to the door to open it. Locked. "I'm smart." I said to myself. There were no windows to climb out of. So i was screwed. I feel to the floor and sobbed some more. Then I remembered, I could use magic. I placed my hands up to the door "Open sesame." It didn't open. I was told early to keep my pulse down so that nothing bad happened. That was the plan. Raise my pulse.

I still had the wires connected to me. If i raised my pulse they would know. If i pulled them out I may just get away with it but I'll have to be fast.

I pulled the wires out. It hurt like crazy but I had to get out. I ignored the pain and ran around the room several times thinking about everything that had happened and I could feel my hands getting hotter again and starting to glow. I touched the door and it caught fire and exploded.

I was flung across the room. I felt to weak to get up but i knew it was either now or never. I ran through the door and headed down the corridor. The sign on the wall read -Third floor- . I ran down the stairs and out the doors touching everything i went passes. I made it outside when i heard a sound.

"Crystal." I must have been dreaming the sound after all this energy i could feel.

"Crystal stop!" I heard it again this time it caused me to trip on a branch. Why am I always tripping. I looked up and saw a white figure.

"Alex." I whispered.