Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I didn't know whether to feel happy or ashamed. It felt nice that someone cared about me this way but it felt like someone was kicking me in my stomach for doing this to Alex.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him while pulling away.

"I really like you and feel that you're lost and alone. I think you're really awesome." He said.

"I am not alone! And we have barely had a few conversations." I scold at him.

"When I touch you I can almost see your pass and in those few conversations you seemed normal compared to all the stuck up people in school. Let me walk you home at least. It's pretty late and I wouldn't want anything to happy to you." 

"Thanks but I'm good." 

"Please!" He begged. I didn't want to give into him but I knew he would just go on.

"Fine, just don't kiss me again." I blushed. He held my hand and gave me a smile. Should I feel this good when I'm around him?

We walked along the pavement and talked about everything which happened to me. He seemed fascinated and laughed at time. It made me laugh too. When I finally got home he hugged me tight. I could smell his aftershave which smelt amazing.

I floated up the wall to get to my bedroom window.  I unlocked it with a spell and climbed in only to be greeted by very angry people. My parents.