Chapter 12

Chapter 12

My eyes locked with his eyes. I could feel the bond which I felt for him at the lockers earlier, it felt like the bond i had with the witches at the hospital. Which mean't he was a witch. I could feel his energy as his hand held mine. It shot tingles throughout my body which felt amazing.

"You're a witch?" I asked him, still keeping our eyes locked.

"Yes and I can see that you're about to expose us to humans. Weren't you told by your parents not to?" He said.

I felt selfish for just thinking about myself. "I'm sorry, I'm new to this, I.....My parents, real parents are dead." I said quietly. I could hear the students in the class talking about me still.

"I'm terribly sorry, I hope I didn't offend you. You just seemed........." I cut him off before he continued. I knew what he was about to say.

"Like a uncontrollable witch, I'm guessing you heard about the fire." I said while looking down.

Before he could stay anything the teacher walked in and told everyone to get to their seats. Mr Thomas was our Maths teacher. He was very strict but I liked that about him. As soon as he saw me he gave me the look of disgust. It made my blood boil. I could tell already I was not just unwanted by students, but also by teachers. 

Mr Thomas made us pair up with each other to discuss some Maths. As I expected everyone made sure they weren't paired with me. Guess who that left me with. Paul. Just kidding, Drake! I started to discuss the work with him but he cut me off this time.

"Did you mean to do it? I hope you don't mind me asking, it's just I've never heard of a 17 year old being able to do such great magic like that." He said. 

"I'm not the person to intentionally kill someone." I started. "I took something which made my magic uncontrollable. To be honest I didn't know about magic till after everything happened."

"What did you take?" He continued.

"Some drug." I blushed as I realised how dumb it sounded. I turned my head in embarrassment. He giggled a little which made it less uncomfortable.

The bell rang and I packed my stuff up and headed out the door. Drake grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Would you like to join me to my next lesson?" He said sweetly.

I paused for a moment. "I'm sorry, but I don't think that's a good idea because of what I done." Before he could say anything I pulled my arm away and walked off with my hands in my pocket. People were still talking about me. I think I'm going to be the most talked about person for years.

A/N sorry if this seems like a filler, I just want to develop the characters more. Plus I had to go out today so was really busy. You're lucky you got a chapter :P x hehe