4:Remembering You (part 1)

Start from the beginning

The girl giggled and linked her pinky with his"promise"

"Oh and so we won't forget our promise, here." The girl pulled out a necklace that was similar to hers, except it was a crescent blue moon.

"My foster mother gave it to me. She told me it was from my real mom and she said that I will find someone that is like me and understands me." The girl smiled at the necklace "Once I found them I should give this to them. I think the person she was talking about was you"

The girl placed the necklace in kid Rin's hands."Wow! It looks so cool! Thanks!" Kid Rin gave another toothy grin.

"Oh yeah! I haven't even told you my name yet! I'm Rin Okumura! What's your name?" Kid Rin asked.

Rin leaned forward more and put his elbows on his knees. He was itching to hear what the girl would say.

The girl smiled.

"I'm Ayana Mizuki. Nice to meet you Rin."

Right when she said that, Rin wasn't surprised. He felt the memory come back to him.

Ayana Mizuki.

He remembered that name. But that's all so far.

"Woah! That's a really nice name, Ayana!" Kid Rin said.

"Thank you" Ayana replied.

"You wanna play with me Ayana?" Kid Rin asked

"okay!"Ayana tapped kid Rin's shoulder"tag! Your It!"she said, then ran

"hey! That's not fair!>.<" kid Rin whined but ran after her anyway.

The two kids just ran everywhere, and were laughing around the park. They even kept constantly running in circles around the bench Rin was sitting on.

When the dream went further and further on, Rin could remember everything that happened so far. He never knew what would happen next, but when it did, Rin remembered it.

It's like his memories are coming along the same pace as the dream.

Rin's eyes widened when he saw kid Rin running straight towards him.

Rin started flailing his arms around until kid Rin jumped onto the bench and went right through Rin.

Rin froze. But it did make sense since this is a dream. He just moved more to the side of the bench.

Kid Rin was now hiding behind the bench while the now "it" Ayana was looking for Rin.

Ayana saw kid Rin's arm at the end behind the bench, then smirked.

Rin laughed on how dumb his little self was. Since he couldn't even hide behind a bench properly.

"Riiiin, where are you?"Ayana cooed as she made he way toward the bench.

Kid Rin was snickering, trying to hold in his laugh.

Ayana slowly crawled onto the bench and peaked her head over the back. Kid Rin didn't notice she was there yet. He was still snickering.

Ayana smirked and got into a pouncing position.

She jumped over the bench and landed right on top of kid Rin, which made him Yelp.

"Gotcha!" Ayana cheered while kid Rin pouted. Then Ayana laughed and got off of kid Rin and sat cross-legged beside him. Kid Rin did the same.

"That was fun!" Ayana exclaimed. Kid Rin's pout turned into a smile. "Yeah it was! I've never had this much fun before."

"Me neither"

Kid Rin and Ayana were just smiling at each other for a while until they heard a voice calling Rin.

"Rin! We have to go home now!"

It was Shiro.

"Dad!"kid Rin yelled. Shiro turned his head and saw the two kids sitting on the floor together. He walked over to them while another Priest was taking Yukio home.

"Who's this Rin?" Shiro asked

"this is Ayana! Ayana this is my dad!" Kid Rin said.

Shiro crouched down toward Ayana and said

"Hello Ayana-chan. I'm Shiro Fujimoto. You can call me father Fujimoto."

"it's nice to meet you father Fujimoto!"Ayana said.

"So Rin, you found yourself a girlfriend?" Shiro smirked.

Kid Rin and Ayana's faces went red "No!" Rin yelled"she's my friend! And we promised each other we'd be demons together! So we won't get sad, angry or lonely! Right Ayana?

Ayana nodded"mhm!"

"Demons together eh" Shiro mumbled. Then he smiled. "Well that's good! Stick together alright? And protect each other. Okay?"

"Yeah!" Ayana and kid Rin said in unison

"Well, we need to go home Rin, okay?" Shiro said

"awww why? I wanna play with Ayana more!"kid Rin whined.

"We can come back tomorrow, and you can play with her. You'll be here tomorrow right, Ayana-chan?"Shiro asked

"yeah!"Ayana replied.

"Okay! Then we'll see you tomorrow Ayana-chan!"Shiro said

"later Ayana!" Kid Rin waved with one hand while holding Shiro's hand in the other.

"Bye!" Ayana called while waving with both hands

Rin walked over and stood beside Ayana and watched as his little self and Shiro made their way back to the monastery.

He looked down at Ayana and saw a soft smile on her face and her cheeks were tinted pink. She was still watching kid Rin and Shiro leave while gripping onto her necklace that was around her neck.

Rin then heard her say...

"Demons together"

A/N
Hahaha I feel like this story is gonna be really cheesy^.^Well... I am a cheesy person so... And I do like cheese... Yep, I'm cheesy.
Oh yeah! And the picture up there is a drawing I drew of Rin and Ayana's Crescent moon necklaces. They pretty?
Well see you next time!