1.6

Luke

Anything could happen.

Your whole life could be changed in a matter of seconds, like mine.

I was honestly expecting to be treated like scum, but it was the total opposite when I came to serve here.

Michael flipped it back around. He taught me that good things can come out of the bad. He's my rock in this place.

And he still is.

I was up for the past week, just thinking about what Michael and Calum said.

There honestly wasn't that many cons about being together again.

I mean yes, if anyone found out we'd be killed in an instant. But I'm willing to make that sacrifice for him.

I'm in too deep to give up now and that's why I've come to my decision. I'm going back.

He did not intend to have her kiss him and I saw the utmost sincerety in his eyes. He wouldn't make such a huge effort into this if he did cheat.

He brought me food, he sang to me, he held me sometimes. He tried to help me and that makes me feel indescribable.

I took a deep breath in and knocked on the familiar oak door. Seconds later, it swung open, revealing a disheveled Michael.

"Hi, Luke." He spoke, sadness laced in his words. He gestured for me to come in and I did. Clothes were everywhere and I tried to avoid it.

I wrung my fingers together, taking a shaky breath.

"I have something to tell you, Michael." I rushed, my cheeks heating up as he eyed me more intensely.

"And what's that?" He questioned, stepping closer.

"I've been thinking...and this is kind of a big leap but, I want to be yours again."

At first, I heard nothing but then I heard a gasp.

He tilted my head up and cupped my cheeks. He studied my face and looked for traces of uncertainty.

When he found none, he grinned so big, I thought his face was going to tear.

"God, I love you." He whispered, pushing our lips together.

And it felt like the first one all over again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms moving to my waist and tapping my leg. I jumped and he caught me, spinning us around. I broke the kiss to giggle and he stopped.

"I love you with everything I have, Luke hemmings. I honestly do." Michael poured out with so much emotion.

My eyes started to water and I pressed a kiss to his lips. "I love you more Michael. I really do."

It felt okay again.

A/N: two more chapters then the epilogue. There's a plot twist but I wouldn't exactly call it a plot twist about what's going to happen but whatever. Be prepared.