1.2

Luke

"I'll get it, baby boy." Michael assured, running out of the room to get me water.

I sighed, mad that I couldn't do anything. My arm hurt every time I moved and not to mention my ankle some how managed to get messed up.

It was torture just sitting here.

Michael popped back into the room and gave me my water with a kiss on my forehead. My face burned and I turned my head, taking a sip of the water.

"Is little Lukey blushing?" I heard Michael coo, proding at my cheek. I scowled and swatted his hand away, him feigning mock hurt.

"That'll be the last time I do anything for you." Michael glared, jokingly pissed at me. I poked him and he glanced my way, me giving him puppy dog eyes.

I knew he was a sucker for them.

I batted my eyelashes and curled into his side, the warmth radiating off him in waves. "M' sorry, Mikey."

"I forgive you." He sighed, rolling his eyes playfully. I grinned and kissed his nose. He gave me his signature smile and pulled me in.

I wrapped my good arm around his neck, swinging my legs on either side of him. He bit my lip, his tongue running across them.

I let out a whimper as I granted him access, our tounges fighting for dominance. I let him win,
and we broke away, our lungs burning for oxygen.

He started to leave hot open-mouth kisses down my neck causing me to accidently let out a loud moan.

He smirked against my collarbone, both of us automatically freezing when we heard voices coming down the hall.

I panicked, pushing Michael off the bed and me getting under the covers.

I heard Michael groan, and I immediately felt bad. "Sorry, Babe." I whisper-yelled to him.

I heard him mutter some choice words and I laughed, because there's the Michael I know.

I heard a sharp knock at the door and positioned myself under the covers, trying to act natural. (would you say it was...supernatural ((;)

"Boys? May I come in?" I heard Michael's Mum, or the Queen, Call.

"Yeah." Michael choked out, standing up and brushing himself off.

"Hello. How's your arm, Luke?" She asked, observing from afar.

"Never better." I lied, not wanting to talk.

"Well Michael, The neighboring Kingdom, The Joseph's, will be coming over tomorrow for a new dinner. King Tyler and Queen Jenna ((I'm using twenty one pilots fight me josh is turning into josie okok)) are very nice and we would like to apologize for the last time they came. Please, I'm begging you, be on your best behaviour." She almost looked desperate and Michael nodded.

"As long as no one is an ass to me." He grumbled, but she pretended not to hear.

"Get well soon, Luke. Goodbye Boys."

With that she shut the door, leaving us alone.

"Well that killed my erection." Michael joked, stealing my water.

"But get dressed, Sweetheart. I planned a surprise." He said, a look of smugness appearing across his face.

I nodded, and he left my room, giving me a slobbery kiss on the cheek, which I whined when he did it.

"Ew, you got me wet." I said, disgusted.

"That's how it should be."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Cmon, baby boy. Just a few more steps." He whispered in my ear, causing shivers to shoot down my spine.

I obeyed and suddenly, he wrapped himself around my backside, stopping us.

"Was the blindfold necessary?" I asked, the uncomfortable fabric clouding my vision.

Michael just hummed on response, untying it from the, fairly complex, knot on the back of my head.

I gasped at what I saw. Since it was night time, all the stars were glowing in the little clearing Michael had set up.

A blanket was spread out in the middle, candles surrounding the whole thing. It was lovely.

"I thought that since the last "date" we tried to go on ended horribly, I'd try again, but less physical. Unless, you want it to." Michael explained, me almost hearing the smirk in his voice towards the end.

"It's wonderful." I spoke, awe laced in my words.

"M' glad you like it, Sweetheart." Michael spoke, relieved.

He led me over and we laid down, me resting my head on his firm, yet comfy chest.

Our fingers where intertwined and I felt the steady rhythm of his heart beat. I was in heaven.

"it's crazy." Michael suddenly
whispered, playing with my hair. "Hm?" I asked, getting slightly drowsy.

"It's crazy how just 8 months ago I met you for the first time. And now we're together. You've made my life so much better. It was so boring around here. And when you came, I knew you'd brighten things up. You're my little miracle, Luke. A-and.. I love you." He finished, blushing.

My breathe caught in my throat.

He told me the L word.

I started to shake slightly because I was exstaticted.

A tear dropped because finally, I had someone to love me and call me their own.

A sob escaped past my lips and I launched myself into his chest when he decided to sit up.

"I l-love you too, Michael." I cried, him wrapping his arms tighter around me. "Then why are you crying?" He asked, me pulling away so he could cup my cheeks.

"It's the first time I felt like someone meant it and I believed it. You make me feel alive again, Michael. I love you..... to the moon and back." I whispered.

He gave me a watery smile and pressed his lips to mine.

I was in too deep with Michael, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

AN: this is just a piece of shit I'm sorry. 4 more chapters left ))):