0.8

Luke

My breath caught in my throat as I felt a warmth flood through me. Not to mention the fireplace was on, casting it's fiery glow.

It felt like something out of a play, really.

I made a noise of surprise and kissed Michael back.

My head was swimming with thoughts of Michael as I felt him run his tongue across my lower lip. I let him in and I felt his tongue meet mine and I knew I had to stop now.

"M-Michael.." I moaned out as he pulled away, starting to nip at my neck. I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him, but it didn't work.

"Cmon, Luke. I know you want this just as much as I do." He panted in my ear, kissing under it. I felt something press against my thigh and I knew this was a bit much.

"Michael, this is going a bit too far." I stated, mustering up the strength to push him back a bit. He just groaned and stole another kiss, finally letting me go.

third

Michael knew about Luke's crush on him.

He'd hang on every word he said and he looked at him like he hung the stars and moon. He felt something for Luke, and he gained enough courage to confirm it by kissing him.

Yeah.

There was definitely something there.

He glanced at Luke, seeing the blonde having an uncomfortable look on his face.

"I'm sorry, God, I'm such an idiot." He murmured, running his hands down his face."Michael!" He heard his mum shout. The prince sighed and gave Luke a sorrowful glance.

"I'm sorry. We can talk about this later, yeah?" He rushed out, getting to the door and slamming it.

"Yeah.." Luke muttered to no one.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Its been three awkward days since that kiss and neither boy wanted to bring it up.

That is, until Michael broke it.

"Luke." Michael gulped, staring at the blonde as he brought him his dinner.

His baby blue eyes bored into Michael's jade ones, and he coughed, intimidated slightly.

"I..about the kiss the other day.." Michael started, but Luke cut him off. "You want to forget about and you can't like me, I get it. It's okay." Luke said, forcing a smile.

Which was obviously fake and Michael knew it.

"No actually.." Michael murmured, standing up. Luke gave him a confused look and Michael wrapped his arms around Luke's waist. He then clicked the lock shut just behind them.

"I liked it." Michael admitted, pressing their lips together once more.

Luke, once again, couldn't wrap his head around the fact that Michael was kissing him. He reacted much better, and threaded his fingers in the prince's blonde locks.

He took a risk, tugging on his hair, which resulted in Michael growling.

His hands made his way to Luke's bum and squeezed it, making Luke gasp and Michael smirk.

This time, Michael pulled away and rested his head against Luke's. They where breathing heavily and Luke stared into his eyes.

"I like you, Luke." Michael admitted, a pink twinge adorning his features.

"But I'm merely your useless servant.." I whispered, staring up into his green eyes.

"No, you're much more than that love."

Luke's lips twitched into a smile and he bit his lip. "I like you too, Mikey." Luke whispered. Michael's stomach did flips at the nickname.

"But your parents.." Luke reminded him, his heart aching at not being able to have the blonde haired boy call him his.

"Screw my parents. They can't force me to like a girl or keep me from you. I only want you, Luke Hemmings." Michael whispered, kissing his nose. Luke's face heated up and Michael laughed.

"And I only want you, Michael Clifford." Luke smiling as Michael pulled him in for a hug.

Luke buried his face in the crook of Michael's neck, kissing the milky white skin lightly.

"Be Mine?" Michael whispered into his hair. Luke pulled back and he nodded. Both boys grinned and Luke jumped into Michael's arms, wrapping his legs around his waist.

Michael smashed their lips together and Luke's fingers once again, flew to Michael's hair. Michael hummed and they both thought;

"I could get used to this."