0.3

Luke

"That's really it, Luke." Michael said, leading me back to the kitchen.

He showed me everything. He showed me my room, which was actually quite nice. It was better than my old one.

We were currently in the living room, sitting on the couch, just talking. He told me he's 16, he's an only child, his favorite color is blue, and that his best friends are named Calum and Ashton.

He seemed fairly nice, plus he was attractive. I was currently watching the flames from the fire flicker in his, rather gorgeous, green eyes. They were so pretty and his skin was pale and flawless. I came to notice that when he laughs, that his nose scrunches up and I found it rather adorable.

I got so caught up in the gorgeous human being in front of me, that I didn't realize he was trying to capture my attention until he snapped his short fingers in from of me.

"What?" I said, breaking out of my trance. He just smiled and giggled. He fucking giggled. The prince giggled and it was so... so adorable.

"I was telling you that maybe we should go to bed?" He asked, tilting his head a little bit. I smiled softly and nodded my head. He stood up and so did I.

We slowly walked up the stairs, bidding our farewells at my room. "Goodnight, Luke. Sleep well." Michael told me, making me grin like a fool inside.

"Goodnight, Mikey." I said with a final smile, walking into my room and shutting the door. I flopped down in my bed and smiled at the ceiling. Maybe I'll like it here.

I stood up and pulled on a nightgown, crawling under the warm covers. I slowly drifted off to sleep, a smile etched into my lips

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up later in the night, hearing thunder crack and boom across the night sky.

I swear I almost felt the castle shake.

I curled under my covers and shoved my head under the pillow, trying to block out the sounds. It failed miserably and I started to shake. Storms brought up bad memories and I let out a sob.

I felt my throat start to close up and I needed someone. Anyone. It seemed like a rather dumb idea but I decided to go to Michael.

I hauled myself to my feet, and another loud crack decided to play out, and I jumped 6 feet in the air, scrambling for the door. I swung it open and scampered next door to Michael's room.

I pushed the door that was slightly ajar open, wincing at the creaking noises.

I walked up to the sleeping boy on the bed and gently shook his shoulder. "mmm, 5 more minutes Mummy." Michael moaned into his pillow. I would have laughed but I was too fucking scared to do so.

"Michael, it's me..." I said, shaking and having my voice crack at the end. He sat up, his elbows supporting him while he leaned against the bed. "What's wrong, Luke.?" He said, taking note of my shaking and teary eyed figure. I opened my mouth to reply but a clap of thunder interrupted me.

I jumped and Michael saw. "Are you afraid of storms?" He said, looking into my eyes.

I just nodded, staring at the floor, thinking of how stupid I am for believing he would ever help me. I felt a warm hand grab mine and pull me towards his bed. "Come here, Lukey." he whispered, gesturing me to get in the bed.

I quickly slid in, wanting comfort. Arms snaked there way around my waist and I was being pulled into Michael's chest. I rested my head, so my face was in the crook of his neck and my fists were curled against his chest.

"Go to sleep, Lukey. I got you." He whispered, rubbing his hands up and down my back.

I nodded slightly and fell into unconsciousness.

****************************

When I woke up to the sun streaming in my face, I groaned and rolled back over into comfy pillows.

Which weren't mine.

I shot up, looking around the room. I realized I was in Michael's and I remembered the events from last night.

A blush started to crawl up to my cheeks and settle there, remembering how Michael held me. The door creaked open and my head shot up. Michael walked in and stood at the foot of the bed. "Up. I need breakfast." He snapped, picking his nails.

'What crawled up his ass?' I thought, as I stumbled out of his bed. "Oh, and Luke?" Michael said, preventing me from moving anymore. I whipped my head around to face him

"Tell anyone, and you'll regret the day you were ever born." He spoke, giving me a sickly sweet smile.

I nodded and ran out of his room, shutting the door.

I jogged down the hall, and into mine, shutting the door. I walked up to my closet, seeing different outfits. I pulled on a new one and fixed my hair.

I hurriedly went to fetch Michael his breakfast, not wanting to upset him. I thought back to last night, trying to remember why he was so pissy about it.

Probably because Gay people were 'a disgrace' and they were all beheaded. I shuddered at the thought of anyone finding out.

I walked into the kitchen seeing a silver plate with Michael's name on it. I picked it up and tried not to be my clumsy self.

I slowly walked up the stairs and tried to hurry to Michael's room. I saw the Queen coming down the hall as I reached the top. "Good Morning, Your Highness. Is there anything I can get you?" I asked, trying to be polite, even though the plate was burning my skin.

"No, thank you Luke. You're dismissed." She said, gracefully walking down the steps. She seemed troubled but I though nothing of it as I walked into Michael's room.

"Here is your breakfast." I mumbled, setting it on his bedside table.

"Before you go, Luke, Come here." He spoke, motioning me with his pointer finger. I scampered over to him, standing in front of me.

He sighed before speaking. "I would like to apologize for earlier. It's just, I'd be screwed if the world found out I was sleeping with another guy. I hope you're not mad." He rambled out. He was actually adorable nervous.

"I'm not mad, Mikey. You had every right to be nervous." I spoke, trying to comfort him. He exhaled a huge breath and he wrapped me in a hug. "Thank you, Lukey." He mumbled into my hair. The name brought a flourish of butterflies to my stomach and I cracked a smile. "You're welcome Mikey."

AN: This is such a bad filler what even.