0.2

Luke

My breath hitched in my throat. I blinked a couple times and my jaw was open.

I snapped it shut and stared dumbfounded at the prince. Why would he want me?

A gruff voice broke me out of my thoughts. "Cmon, kid. He needs you immediately." He spoke, grabbing my arm.

He pulled me out of the room, the prince's eyes trailing after us. I saw a carriage again, but much larger than the one I came in.

He opened the door and ushered me in, not slamming it shut this time. The prince exited the building and sauntered up to the carriage.

He got in on the other side and the door was shut, the carriage starting to move.

"So, if you're going to be my servant I must get to know you better. Tell me anything you're comfortable with." The prince spoke, leaning back against the seat. So that's what I was here for?

I shifted slightly, his gaze unnerving. I cleared my throat and rung my fingers together.

"U-Um, My name is Luke Hemmings, I'm 15, and I kind of got forced here by my parents, your Majesty.." I said, trailing off.

My parents were always a touchy subject before this, but now it seems worse.

"Well, Luke, it's nice to meet you. I'm Prince Michael, but feel free to call me Michael when we're not around my parents. I'm 16, and you don't ever have call me your majesty. It makes me feel old." He spoke, laughing a bit.

I could tell he knew I was nervous, he was probably trying to ease the tension. I cracked a small smile at his laugh. I found it attractive.

"Before we arrive and I show you around, I should run over the rules with you." He said, his eyes burning holes into my head.

My eyes daringly picked themselves up and I met his green ones. I quickly looked back down, blushing the tiniest bit. I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Anyway there really isn't many so it should be fairly easy." He said, reassuring me a bit.

I nodded and he continued. "First, You can call me Michael, Prince Michael, Sir, Master, I don't really mind. My parents, on the other hand, will."

"Secondly, you are assigned as my servant, so you need to comply to my every demand. If you do not comply for whatever reason, unless you are in danger, you will pay consequences. I'm not that insensitive so you should be fine, Luke."

"Thirdly, You are not to leave the castle unless My parents or I am with you. Failure to do so will result in consequences. And I believe that is it...." He finished, trailing off.

"Oh, wait! Of course! You can never raise your voice orbe disrespectful. I do not tolerate cruel people." Michael finished for the last time. At least I hoped.

I nodded, looking up once again. I looked him dead in the eyes and almost like I was trained to do it, the words fell from my lips. "Yes, Your Majesty."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We arrived at the castle and the carriage came to a halt.

The door swung open and the Prince leaped out. I stood up, and was just about to leap down, when I saw the Prince's awaiting hand.

I hesitantly grabbed it and he helped me out. He dropped my hand once my feet were on solid ground.

I was awe stricken by the castle. It was enormous! The lawn was snow covered and sparkly white. The Castle seemed to glow and contrast with its dark colors.

Prince Michael's voice broke me out of my trance. "Nice, isn't it?" He spoke, staring fondly at it.

I nodded. "Yes..your Majesty." I said,walking up the long path to the front doors. He pushed them open and warmth greeted us.

He waltzed inside, and I trailed inside with him. The door was shut abruptly, making me jump. He saw my reaction and chuckled, sweeping his hair out of his eyes. "Scared you, did it?" He asked, smirking a bit. "No. It would take alot to scare me." I argued.

"Hm, whatever you say, Lucas. But you must know, I don't like liars." He said, tsking at me slightly.

Two older people were sat on the large couch, cuddling by the fire place. Michael coughed and their heads snapped towards us.

"Mum, Dad. I'm back. And I have found a new servant." He said, side stepping me, letting the King And Queen observe me. I started to shake slightly, because the royal family was now together, silently judging m-

"Hello, sweetie. It is lovely to meet you. What is your name?" The Queen asked politely.

"My name is L-Luke, Your Highness." I said, bowing my head slightly. She smiled again, nodding her head. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Luke. The same goes for my husband." She said, speaking for the both of them. "It is a pleasure to meet you, as well." I said, looking into their faces.

Michael interrupted us. "I am going to show Luke around." He said, grabbing my arm. He pulled me into a large room, pots and pans hanging everywhere. Other servants were rushing around, getting food organized.

"So, this is the kitchen, obviously. You can go here whenever you feel like it. The chefs will make you almost anything." I nodded, silently gaping because getting a proper meal in my house was quite rare.

Now, it's almost at my fingertips.

He chucked, pulling me up an enormous flight of stairs. "You're interesting, Luke. I like you. Come now. We have much more to discover."

A/N: this is just a bad filler. I don't have a valid excuse, except that my head isn't in the right place right now. Love you. -F

QOTD: What is/are your favorite hair color(s) on Michael?

AOTD: Galaxy Michael in Japan, Red and Black, Black, and blue (the earlier blue aka this one. the blue he got off of Alex is like okay honestly.)

)