Sober boy thoughts

I wake up in the couch laying with Shawn with a blanket over us. I get up and a strong grasp pulls me back

"Ten more minutes" Shawn says in his scratches deep morning voice. Damn... That's hot AsF..

"Okay" I say yawning and cuddling back up with him.

After what was supposed to be 10 minutes, but ended up being an hour I here slight arguing in the kitchen. I slowly slide out of Shawn's grasp and poke my head in for a peek. Its Taylor, Sam and Colby. I stand outside the doorway out of view listening to them.

"Colby, don't get mad at her for something you did." I here sam say

"What I did? She was mad at me because I didn't want Taylor slapping my girlfriends ass." Colby says sounding sassy

"Look bro I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys were dating! But to get that upset over it, that was way to over borad. She told you how she felt and even if you didn't wanna tell her how you felt you could have just told me you guys were dating and I would have layed off." Taylor says poionting out Colby's mistakes

"He's right colby, you over reacted and you did big time. She cared for you, she didn't give a shit about you fame like most the other girls you were finding did. She didnt k ow you were famous and didn't care. She is beautiful to top off. And you just walk away saying 'you can find someone hotter' like bro, that's fucked up. And you k ow exactly how she feels about stuff like that. That was shitty dude. You made her feel so bad about herslef. You mad her feel like crap. She is so Much more than you know bro. You lost one of the best girls ever last night, and you done even give a damn." Sam says.

At that moment. I knew who really cared. I knew who loved me. And I couldn't help it anymore. I run into the kitchen and kiss sam. I don't know what is happening or why it is but sam made me cry good tears, he stood up for me, against his best friend ever he chose my side. And I choose his.

"What the hell?" Taylor says laughing a bit at what I am doing

"Em! Get off him! You not his! You mi-" colby starts but sam flips him off and that makes him shut up. I stop kissing sam and look over at colby. He looks hurt, as if I broke his heart.

"Em...... I-" colby starts

"Save it. I don't wanna here how 'your sorry ' and how 'you were wrong' or 'It was a drunken tired mistake' because you know what. It wasn't. That whole time you meant what you said, you knew you were wrong and didn't care, and bitch no. You were sober as hell when you started this. The only time you were dru k was when you hit me. So no, don't even fucking try. I loved and cared for you Colby. And what do you do with that? You get jealous and drunk. I don't wanna here what you have to say because none of its true. I'm done with your lies. Im done with you." I say crossing my arms and sam outs his arm around my waist.

"Fine. If that's how you feel then okay. I can't change that. But I just want you to know, I really am sorry em... I was jealous and didn't know how to act.. I... I was embarrassed and wrong. I don't expect you to take me back... But I just need you to know that I do love and care for you and I'm sorry." Colby says walking out and I think k he may have been even crying.

Well this is life for ya, fucked up, confusing, and miseralble.

I don't exactly know what to do at this moment... But time will do its thing.... Hopefully...