ΩΠΣ

·•·•· THIRD PΣRSΩΠ'S P

·•·•· THIRD PΣRSΩΠ'S P.Ω.∇ ·•·•·

It was a cold night in the streets of Tokyo.

Along one of the highest buildings in this city, stood a fair maiden with blood red eyes and ebony black hair.

As her dark locks gets carried off by the wind, she looks down the said building where she stood; admiring the city lights of Tokyo.

Clearly, it's been a long time since she last saw the view.

"How many years had it been since I got a good looked of the city lights?"

The ravenette snickered at herself in her vernacular.

"It has been too long."

She looked up at the sky turning her back and propping her elbows at the railings by the rooftop.

She shortly closed her eyes and took a deep breath, as a small smile lingers her pink plump lips.

Minutes after her eyes shut open when she heard the door being unlocked.

"Oh, humans."

She speculated then jumped up and balanced herself by the railings.

"Better leave now before they'll notice me."

She said to herself, then let her frail body fall off the building before the so called 'humans' could even glance at where she was.

If there was someone who saw the free falling girl, they might thought: 'Is she crazy? Why did she jumped off a building?! Does she not care for her life?'

But Tokyo was too busy to even notice the falling girl.

Before she could meet the cold ground and meet her end she disappeared leaving red and black smoke.

Or most creatures of the night call it: teleported.

The ebony haired girl teleported somewhere where humans had never step foot off.

The underworld.

Home to different supernatural creatures.

Inside of a certain manor where she teleported herself, was twins of opposite gender bickering with each other, who didn't notice the girl's presence.