C-Chanel?

Last night I cried myself to sleep over all the hate comments I decided just to make a Youtube video explaining what happened.

Hey guys it's Chanel I'm here today to explain everything at 2:00 am I got a phone call from Chandlers brother saying there has been an accident Chandler was walking in the rain and he slipped and fell hitting his head causing him to lose some of his memory.

So I went to the hospital and Hana Hayes was by his side. And Hana and I got in an hissy fit. And I left and I went home and I saw news reporters and lots of camera and the next think I know im being put in the back of a cop car.

Hours later I was released and I went home and yeah I never touched Hana Hayes I never hurt her so stop with all the hate. I posted the video and and within an hour there were already 1 million views I just layed on my bed and closed my eyes and cried my life has turned to shit.

I got up because my phone buzzed and it was from Paul I smiled to myself.

Text messages from Paul and Chanel

Paul: Hey beautiful I was wondering do you want to meet up somewhere to take your mind off things ?

Chanel: Sounds lovely where?

Paul: Olive Garden?

Chanel: Sounds great meet you there at 7:30

Paul: Meet you there beautiful :)

-------------------------------------------

I took a shower and got dressed I put on a black skater dress and red coach flats I added my everyday makeup and some red lipstick and headed to olive garden because it was 6:20 already.

My mom dropped me off and I headed in I was greeted by the yummy smelling pasta filling the small eatery my eyes scanned the room but they stopped as I spotted Paul I walked over to the table he was at and sat down.

We ordered our food and had small talk it was all going great until my eyes locked on a familiar face known as the one and only Chandler Riggs.