Im Innocent

Chandler's P.O.V

As im in my hospital room I cant help but think about the kiss with Chanel like why the hell would she do that to Hana they're best friends.

To ease my mind I turn the Tv on and the news pops up and I see my girlfriend of 2 years on the news.

Breaking news 14 year old Hana Hayes has been shot she's in critical condition but doctors say she'll make it. The young teen has been shot by Chanel Evans Hana says the 13 year old was jealous Chanel shot her in the thigh.

Miss Evans can face up to 6 years in prison the day she turns 18.

--------------------------------------

Chanel's P.O.V

Since you almost killed her you can face up to 6 years in jail the day you turn 18 the cops said.

6 years in prison for a fucking crime I didn't commit ?!?!?

That's what they all say the cops said.

Whats your name?

officer danny and this is officer roman.Officer danny said

We arrive to the prison and they put me in a holding cell I wasn't alone though. There was a boy with dirty Blonde hair and big brown eyes he said his name was Paul and he's from Germany. For the 2 hours I have been there we have become pretty close so I gave him my number.

Miss Evens? Officer Danny said

Yea what going on ?

You're being released you didn't committee the crime. officer Danny said unlocking the holding cell.

By Paul nice meeting you.

I go to the police officers car and buckle up.

Im gonna take you to your house okay? Officer danny said starting the engine.

Yeah that's cool I say.

After that the car ride was silent.

as soon as we hit my neighborhood you can see news crew from left and right we pull up in my drive way and I get out the car and im bombarded by cameras and microphones in my face.

Chanel Chanel look over here that's literally all I hear.

I finally push my way to my front door and see my dad at the kitchen table with his fist balled and veins popping out his head.

Dad why are you mad I didn't commit the crime.

CHANEL DO YOU KNOW THAT I GOT FIRED TODAY BECAUSE OF YOU! My dad screeched.

Because of me ? Yeah In your eyes I'm just another mistake like always dad.

Chanel you're something else.My dad says storming off.

Mom ? I scream running up the stairs.

Chanel oh my honey are you okay?

Yea I'm fine but my life is ruined.

Sweetheart I'm so sorry.My mom says sympathetic.

Yeah I'm sorry too.