Make Up Dinner

I feel my phone vibrating and it's from Chandler he's calling me. O debate if I wanna answer it or not in a matter of seconds I decide to answer.

Ch Chanel
C Chandler

C: Chanel please don't be mad
Ch: ........
C: please don't be mad I'm sorry
Ch: Chandler are you serious you insulted me not even 3 hours ago and you expect me not to be mad like Dafuq ??
C: let me make it up to you
Ch: hmmm how I say sassily
C: dinner?
Ch: won't Hana be mad I say getting annoyed
C: no pick you up at 7:15 he says hating up with out me saying an answer. I just sigh and go to the bathroom to get ready it's already 6:35 i Let out a big sigh.

I look through my closet and found a Chanel shirt and some off white shorts with black and white boots. I let my natural kinky curly boob leanth black/brown hair down.

By the time I was done Chandler was already here. I run down the stairs and yell goodbye to my mom and slam the door shut.

Hey Chandler i say waving.

Hey Coco he says teasing me.

Haha very funny Chancy my Pantsy.

Okay okay you crossed the line he says chuckling.

Fine you can call me Coco kind of like being called Coco i get it like Coco Chanel.

And you can call me Chance its cool it makes me sound like a dare devil.

So where is the dinner gonna be.

Well i hope you dont mind walking but you know we cant drive yet so there is this Diner a couple blocks away and i thought we could eat there if thats okay with you ?

No its not okay i say jokingly.

he play punches me and i pretend to be all dramatic and he laughs.

So Coco i wanted to talk about what i said on the phone erlier i feel terrible and i just ugh im so sorry once i saw the tears in your eyes i just felt so bad i knew i had to make it up to you.

Its fine maybe i should let you and Hana hang out together more i feel like its my fault that you guys got into that fight today.

Coco dont say that its not your fault.

i stay silent the rest of the walk and we finally reach the diner we get seated quickly and we order.

We finish eating and wow was the food good it was amazing !

we walk back and i hug him goodnight i didnt just wanna hug him i wanted to kiss him and tell him i love him but i couldnt i couldnt because of Hana.