Wazzz Up

I've been shunned by Hana and some of my friends but that just shows who my true friends are.Asia has stuck by my side and cared for me since I don't know..... forever.

Earth to Chanel hellooo ? Asia asks waving her hand in front of my face trying to snap me out of the gaze I was in.

W-what I say a little annoyed that she snapped me out of my thought.

Wow you were in there pretty deep look who's trying to face time ya. she says handing me my phone.

I look down at the FaceTime ID and its Chandler 💛💙💜Coral 💛💙💜 Inside I wanted to cry I just stare at the screen why I tell myself. I've been wanting to talk to Chandler but I can't convince myself to pick up my phone and call him why ?

Asia sees me staring and does something about it.

For gods sake your acting like a sick little puppy man up and FaceTime him before I could even say anything she accepts the FaceTime call and gives me one of those you'll thank me later smiles.

WAAAZZZZZ UPPPPPP.Chandler says doing it in that scary movie voice in that one scene.

I try not to laugh it's like when someone you hate says something really funny and you try your hardest not to laugh just because you don't like them. Well ? I'm in that situation.

Oh come on coco I miss you I haven't talked to you in days come on please don't be mad at me.

When he says he misses me my heart starts beating really fast and my palms start sweating and my heart just bursts.

Fine I say by one question why did you set me up like that Carl ? I say almost as a whisper but just loud enough for him to hear.

I-I don't no Chanel I really don't.

~Chandler

I was really hoping she wouldn't bring the whole set up thing up I wasn't ready to tell her why I feel bad when i have to lie to her like that but some things are better unknown then known.

She flashes a smile and then says bye i like it when she smiles she's got big dimples that only show when she's really happy do I make her really happy ?