Chapter44 Monsters

This chapter is decated to Sky_Wolf246 thank you for reading commenting and voting. You are a amazing young woman. Thank you so much.....

//////// Jacob POV ///////

Inmate: 95432849 you have a visitor. No one has came to see me in 5 years. You have one today.

I sit at the table then I see him that fucking sick bastard who shattered and ripped apart my life even more. He sits in front of me. Who the fuck are you he ask with a venom in his voice? 5 fucking years ago you took my life away from me. As in my daughter you sick muther fucker. Why her why Ka'Lilya? Oh so your him huh? The so called big man who got her pregnant then took off. What is it. Did you just find out 'bout JaLillianna? DON'T YOU EVER SAY MY DAUGHTER'S NAME AGAIN SICK FREAK. HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY DAUGHTER'S NAME? Who gets off of raping and beating women? A twisted fucking monster. That day I was so high tripped out on acid been doing meth drunk popping pills I couldn't see straight. I saw her coming up the step she bumped into me and I was in and out of a blacken daze. She fought me back. Then she she got free open the door yelling for help trying to run away she slipped back and fell down the steps. I still was unaware of what happen. I went to take some more hits of meth. I heard cops and all I was fucked up. They took her and found her stuff in my place my skin under her nails from her fighting me back. I honestly didn't know she was pregnant until after the fact. Not that it makes a difference. When we got to court my lawyer told me to pled not guilty. When I saw her face and looked deep inside her scars that I caused I saw her hurt and broken pieces and I knew I did it. I stopped wasting everybody time and changed my plea to guilty. I didn't won't her to have to keep reliving that horrible nightmare I put her in. She deserves better. Then when she came to see me 'bout 3 months later she brought me this picture of her and Ja'Lillianna. She gave me this and told me she forgives me. Man I got to tell you she is one amazing woman to walk into this fucking hell whole and forgive the man who damaged her to say I forgive you. Wait are you telling me Ka'Lilya came here to see you face to face. Yes she did and she gave me this picture. I look at this photo everyday some days I cry others I pray that this angel not only watches over her mother but me also and help me become a better man. It's been 5 years. I'm freer inside this cage than I am in my own mind and heart. I can't shake the fact I stole this innocent princess life. So beautiful just like her mom. I know what I did was wrong. I've been on drugs since I was 13 years old It got worse over time. I would watch my dad beat my mom he called it loved until one day he loved her to much and loved her to her death. It was me and my sister. He caught her having sex with some guy. Our dad told her you want to be a slut go be one. I haven't seen her since then he begin beating on me, sure I would fight back then one day he never came back. He's still alive he just left. Their I was 13 nobody no nothing. I'm not making excuses I know what I did was wrong. You walk in here with you chest all swollen out like you put fear in me. Hell where the fuck was you pretty boy when she needed you to keep her away from this bag bad monster as you like to call me. In the court room the guy sitting next to her I would of though was the father of the child and her husband until she told me different. I was in school. In school or fucking whores in school. I know your kind. Get all the females you can 'cause you think it makes you a man. Muther fucker you don't know shit about me you weak bitch. Who's the real bitch me or you? When did you find out you had a daughter? Where was you when she died? Where was you when Ka'Lilya was carrying your seed you punk dick? I owned up to what I did, yet here you are 5 fucking years later coming talking shit acting hard with got damn balls. A real man with balls wouldn't of left the mother of his child. Bastard I didn't leave her. I never knew. Why didn't you know. Think on that and chew on this shit who is the real monster me or you. I owned up to my fuck ups got help and still getting help. This little princess is what keeps me going. The day Ka'Lilya came to see me I was out of my mind in a dark sorrow an filled with guilt and shame I was 'bout commit suicide and they came and got me I saw her. She talk to me gave me this picture and she forgave me, forgave me. Hell I haven't even manage to forgive my own self, but she stop me from taken my own life. You all you know is that your daughter died due to my actions I'm responsible for that but what part did you play in causing Ka'Lilya's pain. Don't call me a monster 'til you look in the mirror and call your own self one and take responsibility for your own fuck ups. I watch as he stands up. He hold up the picture of Ka'lilya and Ja'Lillianna saying these two are what keeps me going not going to pussy to pussy fucking nasty bitches, and cum sluts day in and like out unlike yourself. He turns and walks away.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made it home to see Drew inside of my house cooking. What the fuck Drew what are you doing here? Don't you have your own house. Yes I do I just choose to come spend some time with you. I went to the prison today. Drew stopped in his tracks. You did what? I went to see the devil himself. What did he have to say. A lot and guess who also went to see him. Who? Ka'Lilya! You fucking shitting me she didn't. He showed me with the picture of her and baby girl. Damn J. Ka'Lilya told him she forgives him. forgiving him is one thing forgetting is something totally different. Speaking of the lovely Ka'Lilya I went to go see her earlier today. How is she? She's really good. Getting better. She gets out in a few weeks. You going to see her. I doubt it. Really J? What D? she doesn't need me. How 'bout the fact you need her and she need you. Drew Don.... He cuts me off. You allowed her and only her inside your heart and to see your pain why is that. Out of all them bitches you done fucked why only Ka'Lilya did you let inside of you and show her your darkness? She's my light D. Is she really? We get interrupted when Drew's phone starts ringing

Conversation:

Hello, my beautiful queen!

Hey baby, what are you doing?

At J house taking with him and cooking. Why what's sup love?

I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies with me? Of course.

Alright and can we go back to Jacob's and eat after the movie.

Yes we can. I'll be their in a few.

O.Kay bye.

End conversation

J, that was Channel we going to the movies then coming back here to eat, Alright that's fine with me. I'll be here. I'm going to take a shower and I need to go see my dad but y'all have fun and I'll see y'all when y'all get here. He takes off.
Fuck I have a lot to think 'bout. What damage and pain did I 'cause Ka'Lilya I stop and think bout...............

Comment:

Vote: