Chapter Seven :Mates

En başından başla

"What for?"He grunted, wondering if this was another escape plan.

"Netflix, I have to catch up on GossipGirl" She half lied. She did actually need to catch up on Gossip Girl but she also needed a way to contact her family to make them know she was safe and she wasn't getting tortured.

She at least owed them that.

"Hey Boss! " Hollered Samuels Beta Tatum , strolling through the kitchen with a smirk.

Like a flash of lightening, Samuel was in front of Cassandra, protecting her from the eyes of his best friend.

"What do you want?"Barked Samuel with a Scowl.

"Erm, hello to you too , best friend, It's game night tonight just like it has been every Thursday since we were 14" Tatum Grumbled rolling his eyes.

"I can't, Somebody needs to look after Cassandra"Declined Samuel looking a lot less tense but still not moving from in front of Cassandra.

"I'm not a baby!"Snapped Cassandra shoving the back of Samuel with all her strength but she ended up almost snapping her wrist off and clutching it on agony.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Tatum call the pack doctor and grab some ice, Cassandra don't panic baby girl "Said a wide eyed Samuel, feeling helpless and lost as his mate wailed in pain.

"Dude, Calm down. She's a girl, she's going to be dramatic "Snickered Tatum making Cassandra stick her tongue out.

So maybe the sound effects were dramatic but it really did feel like someone had stomped on her hand about 100 times, but she had certainly learnt her lesson when it came to play fighting with her newly found mate.

"Don't talk about your Luna like that, I don't want her to be upset. Cassandra, go upstairs and I'll bring you your breakfast up"Ordered Samuel.

"Bossy Pants"Grumbled Cassandra stomping upstairs cradling her hurt arm when she suddenly noticed a hulking man who seemed to be following her, he was around about 6ft6 and was sheer muscle with a stern face marred in scares.

Feeling incredibly scared, Cassandra broke out into a sprint up the stairs and in typical Cassandra fashion she tripped and was about to fall face first when the man grabbed her just before she managed too.

"Don't hurt me!"Cassandra Squeaked out with her eyes tightly shut.

"Hurt you?! No Luna, I'm here to protect you; I'm your bodyguard Daniel. I'm sorry for scaring you Luna but please don't fear me, my life is of service to you now " Spoke the Scary man in a humble somber tone.

Cassandra's eyes were huge at the man's declaration, his life was of service to her? That was a bit much and it sounded abit too risky-what was she meant to do with someone's life? She could barely pick what snack she wanted in the cinema nevermind be responsible for someone like that and who the hell was Luna?

Dusting her self down , Cassandra said "My names Cassandra not Luna, I'm sorry you seem to have the wrong person ".

The man shook his head looking at her like he was about to throw himself infront of a bus for her and replied "The Alphas Mate is called the Luna, you are the second in charge of the pack. But the most important member, it's everyone's job to protect you but mine especially ".

"Don't be silly, you cant risk your life for me. Who told you too?"

"Alpha Black ".

Cassandra held in a sigh, how could Samuel make someone risk their life for her? It was incredibly selfish and irresponsible and she wanted no part in it. This man probably had his own family to look after, she should be the least of his responsibilities.

"I'm sorry Daniel but I can't allow that to happen, it's ludicrous! Maybe you should tell Samuel you don't want too "Mumbled Cassandra , chewing on her lip and refusing to look the scary man in the eyes.

"Oh no, it's punishable by death to disobey his orders but I don't mind Luna. Please don't worry about me, you are my number one concern" The man said trying to ease the worry of his Luna.

It was almost a automatic thing to care for your Luna, she emitted such a pure and innocent aura-such a wonderful spirit. It was in his blood to take care of her even if it meant he died; he would go down as a hero for protecting the mother of the pack.

Half of Cassandra wanted to march back downstairs to tell Samuel to stop this madness but the other half was way to shy and scared to do such a bold thing , so she let out a defeated sigh and made her way upstairs up to Samuels room.

"I'll wait outside the door for you Luna"

"Okay and you can call me Cassandra".

Shutting the door behind her, Cassandra sulked off into the shower so she could think about everything that had happened today- she felt so much emotions,  it was a wonder she didn't combust.

Stress was a very prominent one at the moment but a small part of her felt happy as if she finally had a place to belong even though it was crazy.

A tiny part of her was glad Samuel had found her; She liked the idea of being his.

AuthorsNote: So,what do you guys think of Samuel? I would love to know your opinions on him and any questions about him are welcome.

#EDITED 17/7/17