chapter 6

It has passed around a week since my encounter with this so-called Hawkeye with those purple tights. I didn't really think how in hell he found me or why he was so friendly towards me. And I was really excited about the fact that he hasn't show up again.

Well, why was I so excited?

There are rumors that I would like to investigate without any disturbance. I heard from someone I was spying on that due to the fact that I have stopped taken job for about 2 weeks, I am weak and that I should be eliminated because I will be a disgrace to the league of assassins.

I have to know who spreads these rumors in order to take my information and then possibly kill them.

But from where do I start? In order to find the main roots I have to follow the branches.

The first place that came to my mind in order to start gathering information it is this club, named Rise. It is something like a department of the league in this city. There go only people like me, assassins from the league. I think there I can find some lead to start with.

I wore some black leather clothes, my knives and two of my guns and I rode my bike to Rise.

There I tried to learn more about the rumors drinking my dear friend Johnnie Walker. Yeah, he is the best. He always helps me with my problem although sometimes the hangover afterwards sometimes is pretty tough.

I didn't manage to get more information than what I already know.

So I decided to go to my contact which I trust since he is my only friend and I trust him fully. We go back from our very start at the league. We used to go to missions together but now we mostly go to missions alone.

He advised me to start doing some actions before my behaviour comes to the ears of the management. They have started to suspect. You should start with the contracts again soon before they demand your head in a plate.

When I heard that I was a little scared for the first time in a very long period of time. I have dealt with every kind of criminals and I've never felt fear yet here we are. The kind of people I work for, are not joking ever. And if they say they want my head, my head they will have with or without my permission.

My arm has almost healed. The arrow has only left a scar.

I decided to go to bar, a real one to let out some steam.

After about 5 shots of vodka I decided to head to the dance floor. The shots had made me a little dizzy but who cares. I started dancing at the rhythm of the music that was on and I shook my body accordingly. I loved to dance even from a little kid. There was a time that I dreamt of becoming a ballerina but my parents made sure I had deleted it from my mind the time it came.

While I dancing two hands appeared on my hips but I didn't care who it was, I just continued dancing on him sensually. How I know it was a he? Well, a certain part of male anatomy was risen *wink *wink if you know what I mean. I didn't really care who he was because I could handle everyone with my bare hands if there was a need to.

But his identity was to be revealed soon either I wanted to or not.