chapter 4

Yeah, I am having a headstart in order to vanish from their sight.

I'm pretty sure they will be waiting for me in the next station, so I have to think fast and find a way out before they find me.

I decided that the best course of action is to get off the metro while it is moving they will not suspect it until it is too late, because I will be somewhere ahead of them.

I went to the last wagon and jumped. I landed on the rails but I didn't fall.

I searched for some emergency exit and when I found it I run quikly to it.

I was now on a street. There were some people and the sun was setting.

I couldn't use the avenues because they were cameras they could spot me.

Passing through abandonned streets and backyards I made it to an old house.

I knew that none will be there because it was to be demolished some time soon due to its age.

I took care of my wound but I didn't have much. I just threw some liquor from a bottle I bought about five minutes ago and then I couldn't stitch it today so I cut my shirt and I wrapped it around the wound.

It should be stiched soon but I couldn't go home now, because they will propably be able to locate me. Thank god it was an arrow and not a bullet.

I then started thinking about what have happened.

I think their leader was the one with the bows and arrows because he was the only without the mask. When he thought I couldn't listen, he said something about taking me to S.H.I.E.L.D.

Why would they want me? It's not like I have sabotaged their work or something. I am just a contract killer. I rarely shoot people with a military rank.

Why would they be after me?

I asked myself again and again for numerous times until I fell asleep.