chapter 1

I am on a mission.

I have to kill him.

It's the right thing to do!

This is what it is assigned for me.

I walk in the building. It doesn't have any security measures. Just two security men in the entrance.

I walk through the lobby with my bag at my hand. I wear a pair of black heels a professional black dress, my hair up in a bun, just to blend in. If it was up to me I would wear my usual black leather attire.

Whatever.

I finally am in the top floor where the office of the ceo is. The ceo is the target!

I walk in the secretary's office and I give her my fake ID. She nods and tells me that Mr Morris is waiting for me, for our appointment!

She lets me in. He is behind his desk. He is in his late fifties, I have read it in his file. I sit in the chair across from him.

I prepare under the desk my gun. I put on the silencer. And all this while we were speaking.

In a quick move, I hold up my gun and shhot him at the head. It all happened so fast that he couldn't utter a single word.

1-0 DD-CEO

Not that the match will be continued, I took good care of him (note the sarcasm).

I hide again my gun back into my bag. I stand up and exit the room. I go to the secretary and inform her in a polite and shy tone

"Mr Morris asked to not be disturbed for the rest of the day and that once you are done you can go, you don't need to inform him of your leaving. Goodbye miss"

I smile at her and leave.

He won't be found until tomorrow. Sweet. I will have already be in my way for home.

That was it for today.

It was another good day at job.

No troubles.