chapter 2

Today, I got an e-mail saying I need to kill a man who sells drugs.

It was strange.

Most of the times it was CEOs or men with power, not like him.

But it was a job, and I wanted the money.

So, I dressed in my black attire and prepared my guns and knives.

It was a routine, something like going to the office but in a twisted way I guess.

As soon I finished putting my knives in my boots, in my pockets etc. I took my two of my guns and went to the warehouse where he will be.

But something was off.

The area around the warehouse, it was like it was abandonned which is peculiar for none to be around.

Okay it might just happened, it hasn't have to be something bad,right? It would be a great chance for the murder because there will not be any witnesses.

I go inside. The door was unlocked. Who in earth leaves his door open? Aren't they afraid of robbers or burglars?

Maybe he is really stupid. I didn't believe his file that said so. I thought for being able to sell drugs, he wasn't a moron. On the other hand, I should suspect that he will be because he must have enraged a wrong someone, for me to be here in order to kill him.

My train of thooughts was interrupted from some sounds behind of the door I was close to.

"She is approaching. Be ready for attack. She is a professional. We need to capture her alive in order to interrogate her at S.H.I.E.L.D. hq" someone who must be the leader of the them said in really low voice. I wouldn't have heard if it wasn't for my special training.

It was a trap. I knew it was too good to be true but I didn't want to believe it at first. Now I was running so I can get away from them.

Just as I have started running and just before the door opened, Ι heard him again.

"Shit. She tries to escape. We can't let her. In ANY means necessary I want her at the hq. GO!"

This was my cue to run even faster.

I did so but they were behind me. They started shooting with their guns and arrows? What the hell? Who uses arrows in these days? Apparently they!