31. Date & More (Ending)

Author's Blabbering Mouth: So this is the last chapter and THANK YOU ALL for reading this work of mine lalo na dun sa mga naghintay ng matagal. I will be writing the DollHouse series after this so u might want to check it too :)

@Chineerly you asked me kung may special chapter ba gaya kina Argon,. sa ngayon wala akong maisip lalo kung ala buko juice special kind of chapter ang nais mo,. ^_^ but if may maisip ako someday why not. 

this chap is dedicated upon your humble request  JenniferDivina

Bye bye Hitler and Emerald and say Hello to Apollo :) 

                                                                     *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

I woke up feeling that something is missing and unconsciously I reach my hand to the other side of the bed only to be greeted with an empty cold space. Hitler must have left for long time already. I sighed and open my eyes. The room was silent, dark and still. I wonder where Hitler is.

It has been three days since Hitler and I stayed in Isla Esmeralda and although I love being here with him ay hindi ko maiwasang magyaya sa kanya ng madalas na bumalik na kami sa Maynila dahil sa mga bata. Hitler assured me that our children are very well taken care of pero hindi ko pa rin maiwasang hindi mag-alala para sa kanila at miss na miss ko na ang mga anak ko. But Hitler asked me a favor which is to stay here for a few days with him. Sabi niya ilang araw lang naman daw na kaming dalawa lang muna and I just can't find the heart to say no to him.

The past days he made me so happy. We did many things. We explored the Island. We swim. We sail using his yacht which he captained himself. We jet ski. It was so much fun and also we made love, lots and lots of it.

Earlier today he tours me around the island and after lunch he made love to me nonstop until I am very tired and fall asleep. I can still even feel that I'm sore. What an animal he is but then I won't complain coz I really love every minute of it.

I opened the bedside lamp and smiled widely when I am greeted with a fresh red and white roses arrange in a beautiful bouquet. This past three days he always managed to give me roses. I don't even know kung saan niya pinagkukuha ang mga ito but then I always reminded myself that he is Hitler Montelibano. He can do anything that money can buy. I took the card and smiled widely of what is written in there.

Red roses are for love

White for everlasting love

Beach and bonfires for a dinner date.

Meet me there when you wake.

I love you

After reading the message I can't help but squeal with giddiness. Pakiramdam ko sixteen lang ako para kiligin ng ganito. I hurriedly got up from the bed and run excitedly in the bathroom to fix myself.

It is only 6:30 in the evening when I got out of the main door para puntahan ang naghihintay kong date sa tabing dagat. I am wearing a fully printed loose fit chiffon cover-up beach dress with quarter sleeves which I found in the closet full of clothes for me.

I am greeted with soft blowing wind as I step outside. I can even hear the spray of the ocean, waves crashing into the sand as I got near the beach.

When I was about to step at the beach sand I was surprise to see that instead of a sand I'm stepping in white and red roses petals. I stopped walking and look ahead then I realized that the petals serve as a carpet towards a long table. Ang mahabang mesa ay nakapaloob sa bonfires na inayos ng mabuti para makabuo ng heart shape. Ang liwanag mula sa mga bonfires ang nagsilbing ilaw sa paligid.