Chapter THIRTY-ONE

Your POV
My palms were sweating like crazy, I was in front of his door, I grit my teeth as I prepared the speech that I was
Rehearsing since day one. I burst through the door and saw him sleeping with _(N/N) sleeping beside him peacefully and every hate and anger I felt towards him suddenly was overpowered by the wish to be held by him. My breath hitched as I noticed the dried tears on his cheeks. I was.. not the only one longing for the other, he was too.. I felt tears stream down my cheeks as U knelt beside him. I can't stop crying once I start. But he did something that managed to stop it. I wanted to punch him, burry him 6 feet down the ground but.. I also wanted to be held by him, to be kissed by him and to be cherished by him... I caressed his still damp cheeks and pressed my lips on his, however this time, Tears didn't stop, They continued to cascade.. this warmth, these lips this sweetness, could only come from one man.. a man who managed to turn my world upside down. I broke the kiss gasping for air. And the eyes met with purple ones. I was startled as he jumped at me, embracing me as tight as he could..

"Th-This isn't a dream right?, Please tell me it's not.." I smacked his head making him wince.

"I really want to kill you right now.. You idiot. Why'd you leave me?" He hugged me tighter than ever.

"I.. couldn't stay, They'd hurt you.. for making me leave the Organization." I pulled on his hair still not releasing the thought of actually killing him.

"We could've ran away.. and I could've defended myself." I pulled in his cheeks this time, I was irritated, He thought I couldn't protect myself #!$ even if I couldn't he's there.

"I know I'm.. an idiot but, I thought of going back to you, I really did.. but I was afraid of your reaction." I sharply pulled his face down and smashed our lips together.

"I waited for a year to do that.. You Bastard.." he chuckled leaning in for another, that is if I hadn't slapped him on his left cheek hard enough for it to mark "I also waited for a year to do that" And that's when I pulled him down and smashed my lips on his again. Sometimes I wonder, Am I lucky? Or am I Unlucky? It doesn't matter as Long as I can say.. My Boyfriend is a Tsundere, and his name.. Is Ayato Kirishima.

A/N: You guys want Lemons?😏 Comment.. 🍋