Chapter EIGHT

Your POV
I was crouched down panting, while glaring at Ayato who was chuckling at my lack of stamina, I rolled my eyes at my now Boyfriend..

"_(Y/N) That's your Girlfriend's Name!" I turned around with a Hmmp! I was planning on telling him what allows me to eat Human food but I guess I could save it for another time.. I felt his head rest itself on my shoulder just as his arms made their way around my waist..

"I'm sorry... I should've remembered.. I.. Love your name By the way" he looked away trying to hide his blushing face, I smiled.. kissing his cheek making his blushing a tad bit darker. Seriously Ayato You're too cute to be true.

"I love yours Too.. Now enough of this let's go name the rabbits!" I pulled him along going towards my room where The were playing around, I picked the gray one up He seems to be a male I giggled petting him "starting today, he will be known as Aya-Chan" He raised a brow while I threw a giggling fit. He snickered picking the other one up

"Then this one will be named Half-ass" I snorted smacking his shoulder

"No Ayato!! At least name it something decent" he rolled his eyes. Muttering my nickname..

"That's her name..." I Smiled embracing him, he was just too cute..

"That's better" I pecked his cheeks and the doorbell suddenly rang, I patted his shoulder and went out answering the door.. "Touka-Senpai what are you doing here?" She smiled lightly, Ayato and her really are similar, they could even pass as twins. Aya-Chan suddenly hopped his way towards her she chuckled picking the bunny up

"Can I speak with Ayato?" I nodded, but before I could go back inside to call him, his arm slithered around my waist pulling me into a hug.. With (YourNickname) on his other

"So you're the one that's keeping my girlfriend?" An irk mark appeared on her forehead, she then smacked Ayato upside the head making me laugh out loud.

"I'll be back inside" I stated pecking his cheeks before taking Aya-Chan from Touka's hands. I smiled as his snout shook burying himself into my warmth, I laid myself on the couch with Aya-Chan on my stomach with me petting while cuddling him. I heard the door close lightly a few moments later I sensed Ayato behind me "What are you doing Ayato?" I questioned as he glared on Aya-Chan...

"That Mini-Me in your arms is trying to steal you away from me!!" I giggled as he took a seat behind me, his arms securely around my waist..

"You are such an idiot.. you know I'd choose you any day" I buried my face on his neck inhaling his scent... His scent is very very alluring it's almost calling onto me, telling me things that should wait. He chuckled.. "So, what was that all about?" He shrugged, Trailing kisses on my face, from my forehead to my nose, on both my cheeks and my chin..

"I saved the best for last" I giggled as he placed his lips on mine, his warm hands tightly held my waist.. I love this boy so much.. "this is our first official day together.." he hesitated.. I kissed his nose and gave him a reassuring look ".. I want to go to the amusement park with you.." I giggled pecking his lips..

"Of course I will.. Idiot" I sealed his lips on mine , I felt his lips stretch into a smirk, He pushed me down do I was laying on my back.. but I wasn't gonna let our hormones get the best of our first date and so I pushed him off before it could escalate further.. I swear, on my Ghouls.. I love this boy so much