Chapter THIRTY

Your POV
I've spent Sleepless nights and starving Months trying to track Ayato. The chain I bought for him that day was now tied around my wrist, and the ring he gave me was never removed and will NEVER be removed. I sighed as I sipped my coffee, I closed the browser where I stalked the CCG's reports about Aogiri. And they seemed to have last been spotted on the 9th ward. The access code, I use was from a CCG officer whom I killed and whom I stole from, who knew keeping a dead man's belongings could be THIS useful. Aya-Chan was on my lap asking for warmth. Touka-Senpai always visited to keep tabs on whether I ate or not. Human flesh or human food, I refuse to live without him. It may sound stupid, but for me who never actually had someone to love or had someone to care for me, it's a different story.. the thought of me being in his arms again is what keeps me going.. and I will.

"I'll find you Bunny Boy.." I stated staring at the first and our only picture together.. the Aogiri seemed to be staying in the 9th ward cooling down trying to build their number. And so I started packing, setting my resolve into murdering the Idiot, who left me. I gritted my teeth, as I stuffed the picture frame into my bag. I carefully placed Aya-Chan inside his cage and stormed out of my apartment. I boarded the train slumping on my seat, it was half empty due to a snow storm.

Arriving in the 14th ward, I shivered. I wrapped my scarf tighter around my neck. It somehow reminded me of how Ayato when he wore his scarf, how it would flutter around as he walked.. now that I think about it, I should just choke that idiot to death. I halted my steps as I reached my destination, it was likely to be where they're​ staying. An abandoned building near the edge of the ward.it seems perfect to be a hide away. I sighed as I covered the half my face with the fabric from my scarf. Before I could enter a hand grasped my shoulder, my eyes widened.. this scent.

"You cannot enter.." this voice...

"Kaneki-senpai.." his eyes were lifelessly staring back at me and his hair was now colored white.. "what.. happened?" I was worried of him. He seemed.. different.

"It's something that doesn't concern you.." I gulped, his tone was harsh and so was his gaze..

"I came here for black Rabbit.. if you can't​ call him over I could always go to him." His hand retracted as he stepped back.

"You've changed.." I glared at him..

"And you haven't?" I retorted

"Touché" he smirked.. "I'll help you.."