Chapter TWENTY-FOUR

Your POV
We boarded the train and it was really cramped, like that scene from train to busan in the train station where zombies chased them like no tomorrow and even destroyed the glass doors, okay I'll shut up now! The number of people inside the train was ridiculously large. Large enough for me to lose Ayato in the overly large crowd, I started standing on my tippy toes trying to spot the familiar Blue hair while also trying to maintain my balance by holding on the bars. I felt someone's breath on my nape, it was heavy and I grew scared.. I felt his hand on my waist and I closed my eyes, I can barely even move from the cramped space how will I..

"Keep your claws off my girl!" Those words were followed by the hands being teared away from me and the sound of bones cracking quickly followed by a manly scream. I whipped my head back to see Ayato holding a man's hand tight enough for it to break. His eyes were flaming, he was mad..

"Ayato stop!" I held his hand trying to appease his anger. But it wasn't working, instead his grip tightened even more making the man scream yet again.

"He tried to touch you! I won't let him off that easy..." The man practically had tears in his eyes. As he tried to peal Ayato's grasp on his hand. I definitely don't want to help him but I also don't want Ayato to be arrested. I sighed pinching Ayato's hand and he let go. He glared at me as the man scrambled away from the scene. "What the hell was that?!" I pressed my finger on his lips smiling..

"Thank you.. Ayato" I suddenly felt as if we were heroines in a shojou manga where sparkles and bubbles would be present in this scene. He blushed looking away yet again. I smiled "I'm sorry to worry you.."

"I told you the rules.." he turned me around so he was facing my back Embraced me. "And because You disobeyed me! This'll be your punishment" I held his arms that was wrapped tightly around me.

"I could get used to this.." I mumbled as I burried my face in his blue locks.

"Don't.." he pecked my lips "There's still so Much...- Much...- better than this" I smiled wider..

"Then I'll break more and more of your rules.." He pulled the end of my hair making me wince.

"Idiot!" He chuckled.