Chapter TWENTY-TWO

Your POV
I started packing my bags and carry them in my shoulders. Ayato and I were waiting over the bus stop. I was excited, because Ayato would be the first Ukaku User I'd fight. I'm not much of a ghoul fighting maniac, I Prefer human meat because of trauma.. my parents, were killed by a cannibal from Aogiri.. and I know, I'd kill him once I see him. It's something I've been preparing to do but...I glanced at Ayato who was irritated because of the bus being late.. I don't want him to see me become the monster I dread. I snaked my hand around his making his face soften.

"Stop getting stressed Aya-Chan.. It's not good for your handsome face" he blushed turning away

"Shut up.." he muttered under his breath while his hand tightened in mine. We boarded the bus as It stopped. We sat on the very back with me leaning on his shoulder.. slowly, I felt myself slip into darkness due to Ayato's fingers running through my hair

TIMESKIP
I awoke inside a taxi where Ayato was nowhere to be seen, I glanced at the driver who looked scared half to death. The Taxi was parked in front of Anteiku, he probably was inside so I was bored. I stared at the driver who was sweating..

"What's wrong with you mister?" I questioned with my suspicion rising to the max.

"I-IT'S just because your boyfriend ma'am, he's scary. He said if I look at you I die, If I breathe next to you I die, If I Talk to you I...-" His face paled more than a sheet of paper. I laughed

"He won't know you talked to me.. I'm a good keeper of secrets" I laughed again before looking the window. Just then Ayato came back in the taxi with two cages in his hands. It was Aya-Chan and _(N/N)... Oh I almost forgot about them, I released Aya-Chan since he was the one I own. I started petting him, mushing his cheeks together and apart. The driver started the engine making Aya-Chan jump. I caught him on time and pressed him near my chest to make sure of his safety....

I plopped myself on the couch as soon as we arrived, Carrying bags of souvenirs and snacks from the trip really drained me. It's a good thing I got my stress reliever. Bunny Aya-Chan's cheeks. I again started to mushing his cheeks together, Kissing his face and fondling his ears. I hugged him closer as I giggled, He's fur was so soft. Touka really took good care of him. I then looked at Ayato who was Basically murdering the ball of fluff in my arms.

"Ayato.. please refrain from glaring at Aya-Chan like that." His glare intensified and was now directed to me. I was taken aback by his harsh gaze.

"I thought I was Aya-Chan" he blurted out and blushed looking away as soon as he realized his words. "I-IT'S not like I like It I just... I just" he sighed making me laugh At him. "Oy, Little me. That woman holding you is mine! I don't share" he then stuck his tongue out. Aww, he's being childish. I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: bad news I had writer's block yesterday.. and school starts next week. Good news My school has free WiFi so I can update whenever I'm not busy😁