Caged Heat

Something was up with Sam, and it was so much worse than we had thought.

Sam didn't have his soul.

Sam's soul was still in Hell, in Lucifer's cage, with him and Michael.

Crowley was making Sam and Dean work for him and grab monsters and bring them to demons for them to bring them to Crowley.

Christian Campbell was possessed by a demon.

Samuel Campbell was working with Crowley of his own free will.

Sam, Dean and I were in the apartment.

Dean was pacing angrily. "No, I'm done."

"Calm down," I told him.

"Ness, we've been going on these freaking Crowley runs and it's not getting us anywhere," Dean told me.

"Dean--" I started.

"I mean, the only thing that's really changed is now I need a daily rape shower," Dean told us.

"Okay, you're right," Sam told him."Let's go with Plan B. Oh, yeah, we don't have one. So till we do, sorry, dude, stock up on soap-on-a-rope. Dean, if you wanna get my soul back, that's what we gotta do, okay?"

"Yeah," Dean agreed. "You even want it back?"

"I'm working for Crowley, aren't I?" Sam replied.

I poured us a couple drinks, my back to them. "Yeah, well, who says he's gonna hold up his end, you know? It is Crowley. You ever think of that? Right?" I turned to face them, only to find them gone. "Sam? Dean?"

There was no answer.

I drew my gun from the wine cabinet, looking for them, only to find them lying unconscious in the next room.

I felt someone hit me on the back of the head hard enough to make me fall unconscious.

~~~~~

Sam, Dean and I came to, bound to chairs.

"What now?" Dean asked.

Sam looked behind me. "I think I know who you can ask."

I looked behind me to the demon that had tormented me over my mom and dad since I met her, the one who tried to kill me twice and tried to get my dad--possessed--to kill me, looking away in hate. "Evil bitch."

Meg walked in front of me. "Keep sweet talking me. This could go a whole new direction."

"How'd you get in past all the devil's traps?" I asked.

Meg smirked, touching my shoulder, using demon magic to burn my skin, making me groan in pain. "Easy peasy."

"Meg," I told her. "I've been dying to see you again."

"Well, here I am, Nessie," Meg told me. "So, what should we do now?"

"How about I rip you to shreds?" I asked. "You know, since the last two times you saw me, you tried to skin me alive, one of those times being with a demon in my dad and paralyzing him."

Meg smirked. "Kinky. And so revenge-driven. I like. A little Q and A for your boyfriend and his brother, if you don't mind." She looked at Sam and Dean. "Now, where's your boss?"

"You think we work for somebody?" Sam asked.

"I happen to know for a fact you've been juggling Crowley's orphans," Meg told them. "Now where is he?"