He Hears You Cuss for the First Time

Scott: "I'll get it!" You yelled through your house as you ran to the door, knowing Scott was on the other side.

You opened the door, only to hit your toe with the door.

"Oh fuck!" You yelled grabbing your toe. Scott stared at you in shock. He helped you to the couch where you sat down but he kept staring at you.

"Scott what is it?" You asked. He smiled and shook his head.

"You just cussed." You stared at him.

"I banged my toe. Of course I cussed. Now get over it." You said.

Stiles: "Don't go in there!" You shouted at the idiot in the horror movie. Stiles laughed softly and pulled you closer as the guy opened the closet door.

You screamed when the demon in the closet was in sight and hid your face in Stiles' chest. Stiles chuckled as you peeked your head out.

"That fucking idiot. He wouldn't be dead if he just listened to me!" You said, throwing a piece of popcorn at the TV.

"Y/N Y/L/N. Did you just cuss?" Stiles asked shocked. You looked at him confused before blushing deep and nodding. Stiles smiled and kissed your cheek. "Good job."

Derek: "Derek! I'm fine! I just went to see Scott." You said sitting on his couch. He follows you and stands in front of you.

"You didn't tell me where you were going. You know what monsters are out there. You shouldn't have gone out alone!" He said looking down at you. This pissed you off. You stood up, getting in his face.

"You don't control me Derek. You have no right to be a fucking dick to me. I went to see my friend, I'm alive. Get over it!" You shouted. Derek stared at you. A small smile forming on his face. You narrowed your eyes.

"You find this amusing? That's great. I'm going home." You said grabbing your stuff. He grabbed your wrist gently and pulled you back to him with a wide smile on his face.

"You called me "a fucking dick". Never thought I'd hear you say those words." He said holding you close to him. You rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Nice way to change the subject Hale."

Liam: "Liam! Please no!" You shouted before laughing. He laughed while he proceeded to tickle you. You tried pushing him off and suddenly he was off of you and holding his face. You stared at him in confusion.

"What's wrong?" You asked him. He looked at you incredulously.

"You just punched me in the face." He said.

"Shit!" You said, getting down next to him. He stared at you before laughing. You looked at him confused.

"Shit. That's your response?"

Jackson: You were at the lacrosse game, cheering Jackson on as he scored a point. You noticed player 45 on the other team, constantly throwing Jackson around.

You kept your eye on the player and watched as he ran towards Jackson, who didn't have the ball, and knock him to the ground.

The player took his gloves and helmet off along with Jackson's helmet, and punched him in the face. The game came to a stop and you were frozen in place, watching Jackson struggle to get the guy off of him.

You suddenly ran onto the field and over to the fight where Stiles and Scott were trying to help Jackson.

"Get the fuck off of him you asshole!" You shouted as you tried helping. He wasn't moving and you had had enough of this. You lifted your hand and punched him in the face. He froze before looking at you with anger in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, cutie, is this your boyfriend? Because you could do so much better." You smiled at him and watched Jackson punch him in the face, sending him to the ground.

"Are you okay?" You asked as you helped him up and grabbed his face to see the damage. He chuckled softly and nodded before grabbing your hands.

"I'm fine. My girlfriend cussed and punched a guy in the face. I'm great." He replied, you rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek softly.

"Only for you."

Isaac: "You look beautiful today" Isaac whispered in your ear. You blushed and looked at him with a smile.

"You don't look so bad yourself." You told him, not realizing you had been loud enough for others to hear.

"Is there something you'd like to share with the class, Y/N?" Harris asked causing you to blush out of embarrassment. You shook your head in response. "Students like you make me question why I became a teacher." He said turning back to the board.

You glared at his back and began mumbling a string of cuss words. Isaac grabbed your hand and whispered in your ear again.

"Stop cussing. It's really loud for me." You looked at him in confusion. "I like it better when you aren't cussing someone out. Even though Harris is being a complete ass." You smiled softly and squeezed his hand in response, glad Isaac was there to keep you sane.

Aiden: You were laying on your bed, Aiden's lips on yours as he hovered over you. His shirt was off but you were still fully clothed.

Aiden detached his lips from yours trailing kisses across your jaw and towards your ear. He moved down your neck slowly then stopped and began sucking softly on the skin above your collarbone.

You inhaled sharply and let your eyes flutter shut. Aiden could hear your pulse rising which caused him to smirk.

"Fuck, Aiden." You moaned out breathlessly. Aiden froze in his actions and looked at you with a shocked expression.

"You just cussed." He said as he looked at you breathing heavy underneath him. You blushed deeply, looking away. Aiden grabbed your chin forcing you to look at him.

"It was hot." He said with a smirk. You blushed but smiled softly.

"Just kiss me Werewolf boy."