Chapter 10

AJ POV

"Wow I'm really happy for you Mike can't believe you have your title back"I screamed. Right in this very moment we were in our hotel after Wrestlemania.

"Yea I'm happy but how can they cancel a divas match though"I added.

"I know it was unfair that they didn't give those girls sometime to fight"said Mike.

--------------

(20 years later)

"Welcome to WWE 2033 hall of fame induction cermoney"said the announcer.

"Our first inductor is her brother and hall of gamer of 2031 Cody Rhodes"

"Well it's good to be here and induct my sis we have had our ups and our downs but we still stuck together so this is my honor to introduce my sister AJ"Cody introduced me.

"I would like to thank everyone who helped me get this far I wouldn't of done it with out you and in the words well kind of in the words of a famous poet I'm AJ and I'm in the Hall of Fame!!!!"I said quoting my husband Mike.

"AJ he wasn't a famous poet he was Mike and he is in the class of 2030 Hall of Fame"said Cody.

"Sooo"I said.

---------

And after that day it's been good I'm happy you sat there and read my little tale about my WWE career and I'm AJ Runnels.

-------

Well that's it the story is gone and I'm sorry for the sucky ending I'm kind of mad that the Bella's Rhodes Sandiw vs Tons of Funk and the funkadactyles didn't come on sooo unfair to those 8 talent amazing superstars it wasn't right.

~Alicia~