Chapter 2

Well after getting all my things from home I got to kick my brothers butt on WWE'13 I was Shawn Michaels and he was himself. Oh yeah and he let Mike ride too.

A few hours later I was gazing at the stars waiting to go to Buffalo,NY when a hand suddenly came over my waste.

I kinda screamed until lips went to my neck searching for my soft spot.

I tried to stifle a moan once the mysterious guy heard me he got up and I saw it was Mike.

"Hey AJ, I see you really like me"he said cockily.

"No"I said not completely lying. I was lying because yes I did like it and I didn't because he was my brothers best friend.

"Yea right, goodnight sweet heart have a dream about me ok"he said stepping off bed corner thingy.

---------------------------------------------

(2 hours later)

Wow I dream a lot. Well you should obviously know I'm dreaming since I said that.

First, I was on a black floor and I was a ninja. Then I started doing the Gangnam Style, Then the Soulja Boy, Then a few random dances until I woke up to two amused boys.

"Wow AJ, must've been some dream"said Cody.

"Yea it was I was doing the Gangnam Style"I said.

"Oh that's why your were sayin' 'Ahhhhh Sexy ladies humph humph humph humph Gangnam Style' and moving your hands like that and doin the Supperman"said Mike.

"No I was doin the Soulja Boy"I said.

"Ooooooo"they said in unison.

'Wooooowwww' I thought.

"Alright let's go to the hotel"said Cody.

"Alright"I said getting my bags as we all left.

We all got out and I got my key card and the boy went to a local bar. I put my bags on the bed by the window and then went to the gym after I changed.

---------------------------------------------

After finishing the excersies of cardio and strength I went back to the hotel when I opened it I saw a boy with water dripping down with a towel wrapped around him. I couldn't help ,but stare.

"Hey you must be my room ma- AJ I see we will be rooming together"a familiar voice said.

I looked up and saw Mike in the towel "Aw come on"I said

"Well at least you know me"he said.

"Yeah I'm going to take a shower"I said getting my clothes and headed for the shower.

When I got out I put on my clothes then went in the room to find Mike, Cody, Ted, and Randy.

"Hey AJ"said Mike.

"Dude what's AJ doing in here?"asked Cody.

"Well..uh.....I really and truly don't know I asked the manager and I couldn't do anything about it"said Mike.

"Well at least I know you and she knows you"said Cody.

---------------------------------------------

Cody left 30 minutes ago so now it was just me and Mike, it was very awkward.

"So......."said Mike,trying to make conversation.

"So"I said.

"AJ congrats on your contract"he said.

"Thanks congrats on your chance to be the first ever challenger for the WWE Mixed Tag Championship"I said.