Chapter 1

AJ's POV

This must be a dream ,because I'm in the WWE arena right now.

"Hey, AJ go to the ring remember your going for the mixed tag belt (not a real belt for people who don't watch WWE) today"said Cody.

"Ok". Is all I said my music Lets Light it Up blasted throughout the arena.

I found out that I was going against The Divas champion Eve and The WWE Champion Cm Punk. They were the Mixed Tag Team Champions.

"Introducing her part-"before Josh Mathews the ring announcer could finish I woke up to someone shaking me.

"AJ wake up, Your always falling asleep on movies" said Dusty, my dad.

"Five more minutes please"I said sleepily.

"IT'S 6:30 YOU ONLY HAVE 15 MINUTES TO GET READY" My dad yelled.

"WHAT"I nearly screamed.

So I got up and went to get ready for the arena.

I put on some dark blue denim shorts with a shirt that said 'I 💙 Geeks'. With some dark blue Converse on. I then went to the bathroom and didn't put make-up on like usuall. If your wondering why then it's because it's not really my thing. After straightening my hair I walked out the bathroom and me and my dad were off to the arena.

When we first got there I was met by a big brotherly hug and of course I knew it was Cody.

"Codes I've missed you so much and I have a question. Why are you here when you injuried your arm on Main Event?"I asked.

"Well, I do have to support Damien, right"he stated.

"Oh yeah, speaking of him is he really a jerk like he is on tv"I asked.

"Yes he is so annoying and he says that hamburgers and Reece's are nasty he drives me crazy"he said and I laughed. In case your wondering my brother has a love for hamburgers and Reece's.

Then the heel in turning walked up, the Miz.

'Ah man I dislike that guy a lot'I thought.

"Hey, Bro was up"said Miz.

"Hey, Mike I'd like you to meet my little sis AJ"said Cody.

"Hey, AJ nice to meet you I think you already know me though"he said which insulted me because he was smirking.

"No I don't think so; is your name Maze or something Cody who is this"I said sarcastically. 'Duh, I know who you are your supposedly the awsome one, the Miz who is very annoying'I thought.

"Oh feisty I like my girls like that"he said.

"Hey dude your my best friend she's my sister stop that's gross at least do that when I m not around or something"Cody said.

'WHAT! You just basically gave him your blessing to flirt with me' I thought angrily.

"I'm just kidding anyway I gotta go beat Mr. Show off Dolph Ziggler"Mike said.

"Well that.......that is someone more annoying than you so kick his buttocks"I said.

He just burst out laughing while he walked to the gorilla position. My brother took me to the divas locker room I saw Layla, Natalya, and Rosa Mendes the divas that I actually liked.

"We'll, girls can my sister stay in here with ya I gotta go Mister Stuck-Up is going against Daniel Bryan "Cody said, making us snicker.

After Cody walked out Layla asked,"Hey um AJ has Cody said anything about me"

"I really don't know asked the Mike I think that's his best friend"I said.

"Thanks"she said.

---------------------------------------------

While Cody was fighting Eve came out and slapped him for no apparent reason and I got mad.

I ran out and ran straight to Eve.

"Michael do you have any idea who this girl is?"Jerry asked.

"I don't know ,but her and Cody favor maybe they're siblings or cousins"Michael said.

Then I kicked Eve, threw her in the ring and she reversed ,but then I did this move called a Shiranui, where you jump backwards and slamming her on her back. Then I picked her up and did Cody's finisher Cross Rhodes.

When we got backstage Cody looked at me wide-eyed and said,"How'd you freakin' do that AJ. That was totally wicked"Cody said excitedly.

"Don't know I had a adrenaline rush"I said.

"Hey, your AJ Runnels"said Stephanie McMahon.

"Ye-Yeah"I stuttered. In case your wondering Stephanie McMahon is my idol because she stood up to lots of boys.

"Well welcome to the WWE"she said. I didn't responded so she told me to follow her to a office and I obeyed.

In the office said the chairman of the company Vince McMahon.

"Hey AJ here's your contract"he said.

He told me where to sign and I signed then I was a WWE Diva.

---------------------------------------------

After we left Vince's office we were greeted by an Irish accent.

"Hey Cody who's this, las",Sheamus said.

"Oh this is my little sister AJ"Cody responded.

"Well hello las"he said politely.

"Hey, Sheamus" I said quite confident.

After he left Cody called dad an told him about the little arrangement and my contract.

So Me, Cody, Mike, Layla, Rosa, Primo, Epico,the 3MB, and etc went out and celebrated about you know.

---------------------------------------------

While at the club Mike came up to me.

"Hey gorgeous"he said.

"Really"

"Really"

"Really"

"Really"

"Really"

"Really"

"Really"

"Really"

"Ok, wow your just Awesome"I said sarcastically.

(Mike's POV)

Well I decided to play dumbfounded and I said,"Really thanks"

"Wow you are annoying"she replied and sat at a table while Epico lip locked with Ms. Rosa Mendes.

'I never thought the boy had it in him' I thought.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you guys enjoyed and thanks BeccaLynnBecSteele for helping me in who to put AJ in a love story with.

I thank all the amazing people who are reading this.