Chapter Twenty: Nico... I'm sorry...

PRISCILLA

I walked hand in hand with Theseus to the cabins. We went to the Ares cabin, and sat down on Theseus's bed. No body was there since they were all at the camp fire. Theseus and I didn't go because we just wanted to be alone, but our moment was about to end because we heard footsteps on the porch.

I was leaning on Theseus's chest and we had our fingers intertwined.

Key word: was.

We scrambled apart as the door burst open and Clarisse stomped in.

My heart beat sped up as Clarisse slowed down and looked at the two of us suspiciously.

"What's going on here?" She asked slyly.

"Nothing Clarisse, none of your business." Theseus replied confidently.

"Come on. Spill." Clarisse ordered.

Theseus and I looked at each other and had come to a silent agreement.

"Priscilla and I are dating!" Theseus blurted.

"What?! Really?" Clarisse asked.

"Yup. For about a week now." I said.

"Theseus Theseus..." Clarisse said and smiled. she bent down and punched him in the shoulder. "You go get 'em."

Theseus glared at her.

"I guess I'll leave you two alone then." Clarisse headed towards the door with a grin on her face and I immediately knew what was going to happen. But I didn't care.

"I should go though Theseus." I said and stood up. "The camp fire will be ending soon and I don't think that they will want an Athena kid in their cabin when they are trying to sleep.

"Okay, so you tomorrow." Theseus said and smiled.

"Kay, bye." I said and walked out.

Of course, on my way to the Athena cabin I bumped into none other than Nico Di Angelo.

"Oh hey Nico." I said and jumped on his back.

"Hey Priscilla." Nico groaned.

"What not happy to see me?" I said as Nico ran with me still on his back into the woods. I didn't protest because I knew exactly where he was going. He was going straight to our tree.

Nico let me off on the ground underneath the branches of the white tree.

We climbed up to a high branch and sat there looking at the bright stars. I wished we could see more but New York is close by and light pollution clouds the view.

Nico wrapped his arm around me and I leaned on his shoulder.

"I love this place." I murmured.

"It becomes your home after a while." Nico stated. "And I wouldn't rather be here looking at the stars with anyone else but you."

I smiled genuinely and breathed in a big deep breath of air. He had to say something romantic.

Sometimes when I'm around Nico I feel guilty like I'm cheating on Theseus even though we aren't actually doing anything wrong. He was right though, I wouldn't want to be in this tree on this branch with anyone else but him.

"I love you." Nico said.

A tear dropped from my eye and fell onto Nico's shirt. I can't do this anymore I decided. Torn between the both of them, Nico and Theseus. And one of the worst parts was that Nico knew I was dating Theseus. I had told him a few days ago.