Chapter Eleven: She's not scared of me...

RAWR HELLO!!! I REALLY NEED FEED BACK ON MY CHAPTERS FOR THIS BOOK AND EVEN MY OTHER ONE "Held Back From You." I JUST NEED TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING ABOUT MY WRITING AND ABOUT MY CHARACTER'S PERSONALITIES! SO JUST COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING, YOU WANT TO SAY ABOUT MY WRITING, BECAUSE I NEED FEEDBACK! THANKS!

AND THATS MORE NICO AT THE TOP. AGAIN CHANGE HIS EYES TO OBSIDIAN COLORED ONES. DOESN'T THAT SHIRT EXACTLY MATCH NICO AND HIS PERSONALITY???

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

PRISCILLA'S P.O.V.

I woke up in my bed in the Athena cabin, wondering where I was, The last thing I remember was sitting on the beach with Theseus last night. Then I looked down and saw that I was still wearing my jeans and sweatshirt.

I must have fallen asleep on Theseus at the beach. Gods that is so embarrassing, I thought. He must have carried me back too. I stood up, and saw Annabeth come out of the bathroom.

"Annabeth!" I ran over to her. "When did I come back last night?"

"Oh, some guy from the Ares cabin carried you in. Said you fell asleep at the beach or something. I think his name was like Theo, Thesees. Wait, no, Theseus!"

"Yea, Theseus. And, he carried me back?" I smiled, and blushed, hoping it wasn't visible.

"Aw, you're blushing!" Annabeth said.

"What, I am?" I immediately clapped my hands over my cheeks.

"Yea." Annabeth laughed and walked past me to her bed."Do you like him?"

"Um, well I guess. I mean, yea. I do."

"He was pretty cute. You two would make a cute couple." Annabeth said while shoving clothes into her trunk.

"I thought Piper was the Aphrodite kid?" I smirking at Annabeth.

"Haha. I'm a girl too, and I can make fun of girls and guys having crushes and being couples."

"True dat."

Annabeth and I walked out of the Athena cabin after I showered and changed into new clothes. I wanted to find Theseus again and thank him.

"Oh, Priscilla, all of us, like Percy, Piper, everyone, we're going to Bunker 9 after lunch."

"What's Bunker 9?"

"Oh. Nobody told you?" I shook my head. "Oh well, we ha. No, I need to say have a friend, Leo, and he used to spend whole weeks at a time in Bunker 9. We're going to check Bunker 9 for the 20th time to see if there are any clues about his disappearance after the war with Gaea."

"Oh. Amber told me about Leo."

"Yea. He was great, and we all want to find out where he is. He was like the glue of the Seven." Annabeth wiped at her eyes. I knew she was trying to hide tears. I side hugged her and sat down at the Athena table.

After I ate my food I went to the strawberry fields, and guess who I saw there.

Nico Di Angelo.

Was picking strawberries. I don't even know how he did it with his heavy aviator's jacket on. I was sweating in just shorts and my t-shirt.

"Hey Nico!" I yelled to him. He looked up from the strawberries he was picking, and waved.

Ouch. That hurt. Then I reminded myself, that he's Nico. Nico is not used to people.

NICO'S P.O.V.

When I saw Priscilla, I was kind of surprised. I was even more surprised when she said 'hey.' Most girls I have met forget me easily, or don't notice that I'm there. Not Priscilla.