Chapter Twenty-Two: Where have you been...

PRISCILLA

Tears still streamed down my face continuously. There was no stopping it.

Nico set me gently down on the bed in the big bedroom.

He sat down beside me as I instinctively curled into a ball on my side.

Sobs shook my body. Jason, Percy, and Frank sat down at the foot of the bed.

Finally I stopped crying and controlled the shaking. My breathing was back to normal. Did that just happen? Nothing was processing in my brain. Everything was mush and my head hurt.

Nico pulled me up and into a hug. He was cold which felt good against my warm body.

"Priscilla are you okay?" Percy said softly.

"I don't know. I kind of want to talk to Piper, and Hazel, and Annabeth.

"Okay sure." Nico helped me off the bed and brought me to the Aphrodite cabin.

That was a bad idea I realized. When Nico opened the door, a bunch of girls with makeup and lots of pink clothes peered out at us.

"Gosh, Nico what did you do to her?!" One girl squealed.

"He didn't do anything." I said.

"Oh was it Theseus?!" Another girl said.

"Who's Theseus?"

"Her boyfriend you doorbell!"

"Oh!"

"He isn't my boyfriend anymore." I declared.

A girl gasped, "he broke up with you?"

"No." I didn't want the conversation to go any further so I asked them where Piper was.

"She's at the pavilion. The lunch bell rang you know. But you know we're good with relationships so you can talk to us."

"No thanks I really need Piper."

Sure enough Piper was eating lunch at the pavilion. I sat down at the Athena table and ate quickly. I then dragged Piper out of her seat.

"What?! What is wrong with you?!" She said.

"We need to talk."

Piper saw my tear stained cheeks and her face softened instantly.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Stuff. I would just really like to explain with Hazel and Annabeth.

"Let's go get them." Piper went back to the pavilion with me and grabbed Hazel and Annabeth.

On our way out again the whole Ares table shot me this freaky dirty look.

I shivered. Of course he already blabbed his big mouth.

At the empty Athena cabin, the three of us sat on my bed and I told them about what happened between Theseus and I.

They gasped and 'Oooo'ed at the right times.

"He said that to Nico?!" Annabeth said, astonished.

"Yea. And he kissed me before. Our first kiss and I felt nothing. I don't even care now." I said indifferently.

"You guys kissed?" Hazel said and wrinkled her nose.

"Yup, it was short and it didn't mean anything. I didn't even kiss him back."

"Good." Hazel said as if she was proud of me. "I always hated Theseus. The way he looked at me and Nico."

"I can't believe I didn't realize how much of a jerk he was earlier."