Chapter Four: I just have to make some friends...

HEY HERE IS CHAPPIE FIVE!!!!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

PRISCILLA'S P.O.V.

"Come on, I'll show you where you'll be sleeping for now until your godly parent is determined. For now you'll be staying in the Hermes cabin." I followed Theseus to a normal looking wood cabin, that looked like it actually belonged at a summer camp. We entered, and the only people we saw in the cabin were these two identical looking boys. They were building some sort of contraption out of a bucket, string, and paint. They didn't notice Theseus and I come into their cabin.

"This would be so much easier if Leo were here." One of them muttered. "Yeah, he knew all of the right angles, and all of that shiz." The other one murmured.

"Conner, Travis." Theseus said, alerting the two boys to our presence.

"Oh, hey Theseus. Whats up, got a new camper for us to prank?" One of the boys said and grinned. I had received many pranks, and pulled many as well. I smiled.

"Just kidding." The same boy said. He held out his hand. "I'm Travis, this is my brother Conner, and welcome to the Hermes cabin. Are you determined or undetermined."

"I don't really know what that means, and I'm Priscilla." I said nervously.

"Oh, sorry Priscilla, being determined means that you know who your godly parent is." Theseus said.

"Oh, well, in that case I am not determined."

"Ok, well here is where you'll be sleeping." Travis gestured to an empty sleeping bag on the floor. "Sorry you have to sleep on the floor. All the beds are full. I can see if somebody will switch with you if you want." Travis asked politely.

"Oh, no that's fine, sometimes I sleep better on the floor anyways, thank you."

"Ok, thanks Travis, Conner, I'm going to show Priscilla around camp, and who are you messing with now?" Theseus said apprehensively.

"Oh, the Ares cabin, we're going for the big dogs now." The guy named Conner said and grinned maniacally.

"Oh, I would be careful, but take a picture of Clarisse for me, I want to see her surprised face." Theseus said, making a shocked face.

"Kay, bye Theseus, see you later Priscilla." Travis said.

"Um, ok, bye."

Theseus and I walked out of the Hermes cabin and Theseus immediately said, "Those two are crazy, nut I would be careful around them. You never know when they're going to be pulling one of their pranks."

"What is Hermes the god of?" I asked.

"Oh he's the god of thievery, messengers, travelers, and I think a few others, but I'm not sure."

"Oh, well they seem fun, Travis and Conner I mean. I like pulling pranks. It's exhilarating."

"You'll have fun with them, while you're in their cabin. I wonder when you'll get determined. Maybe today at the camp fire..." Theseus trailed off, and began telling me what some buildings or areas were, occasionally saying hi to other demigods.

As I walked with Theseus, I realized that this wasn't just a place for demigods to stay. This was some sort of training camp. At one of the places Theseus showed me which was called the Arena, there were kids with swords, daggers, spears, and other weapons fighting each other. They were wearing what looked like heavy armor, but still those looked like really sharp weapons, what if somebody threw their sword and it chopped somebody's head off, I mean really, that's dangerous.