Chapter Three: Um thanks for catching me...

HEY, SO I REALIZED THAT I NEVER DID A DISCLAIMER FOR THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS SOOO, I'M GOING TO DO IT NOW, AND THIS WILL COUNT AS A DISCLAIMER FOR THE WHOLE BOOK, SO HERE I GO...

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PJO OR HOO CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY, THEY BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN!

BUT IT NEVER SAYS I CAN'T WISH THAT THEY WERE MINE :D

SO HERE'S CHAPPIE THREE!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

PRISCILLA'S P.O.V.

I looked up to see who caught me hoping it was Vinny, because at least he was used to my clumsiness; sadly it was not Vinny. Instead I looked up into a tan, featured face that was really cute. He had these deep brown eyes that I just couldn't stop looking into. I felt really stupid, because we were both kind of staring at each other.

Finally, the boy put me down onto the stop step of the porch steps. He smiled this gorgeous smile that was just so... indescribable. Yeah that's the word.

I finally shook myself out of my trance, and smiled back. "Hey, I'm Theseus." He said.

"Priscilla. Um, thanks for catching me..." I said awkwardly.

"No problem." Theseus said.

"Ah, Theseus your arrival is most opportune." (A/N QUOTE FROM HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2-MCGONAGALL!!!) Chiron said from behind us.

"See I was just finishing telling Priscilla about the gods and Western Civilization, so when I am done you may take her on a tour of camp." Chiron explained.

"Ok Chiron, but I've got a question for you from Will Solace, and he wants to know if its possible to have stronger targets built for the archery range. All of the arrows are starting to poke through the back of the boards." Theseus said.

"I'll see that the Hepheastus cabin makes new ones, and maybe with a few upgrades."

"Ok thanks Chiron. I'll just wait by the side here." Theseus said more to himself than to Chiron.

"Ok Priscilla, so many of the Greek culture entrances like one of the entrances to the Underworld is right under the Hollywood sign. In olden times, the people of Greece blamed natural disasters, weather, and other catastrophes on the gods." Chiron paused and let this new information sink in.

"Oh, but what does any of this have to do with me, if I even choose to believe you." I said more confidently than I felt.

"Do you have a parent that you have never met." Chiron asked.

"No, both of my parents live with me." I said too quickly for it to be believable.

"You're lying to me, Priscilla." Chiron said knowingly, as if he'd seen this situation many times before.

"Um, no I'm not." I said trying to be confident in my words.

"Yes you, are. You have a step parent don't you." Chiron said.

"How did you know I have a step parent?" I asked.

"Well let me explain it like this. So in ancient times the gods would go down to Earth, and let's say, 'hook up' with mortals." At this Chiron took an uneasy glance at Mr. D, but when the latter didn't move he kept going. "When they 'hook up' with mortals they have children called demigods; half god, half mortal. One of your parents was a Greek god, which means that you have godly blood flowing through your veins." Chiron said smiling, obviously waiting for my reaction.

"So my mom is one of the gods up there." I said pointing at the sky.

"Well, yes, more like godesses." Chiron said. "But there are downsides to being a demigod as well. I do not wish to scare you, but there are many more monsters out there like that empousa. These monsters smell demigods, because all demigods have a certain sent that monsters are attracted to." Chiron paused.

"So why isn't this place over run by monsters, and if there are that many monsters in the world, then why don't mortals see them?"

"Well our camp is surrounded by a border that protects our camp from monsters, and repells mortals. And mortals do not see all these monsters becasue of a magical substance called the Mist."

"The mist? I thought mist was like not so condensed water vapor or something like that." I said, confused.

"No the Mist as in capital 'M' Mist. This magical substance veils the eyes of mortals, and forces them to see something that their brains can process. An example is if you see an empousa, then a mortal might see a normal person. We like to make fun of mortals by saying that they are dumber than we are." Chiron chuckled.

"Oh."

"Yes, and did I forget anything Theseus?" Chiron said.

"No, I don't think so Chiron, and if you did then I'll explain it to her on the tour." Theseus answered.

"Okay, then you can take her from here."

Theseus motioned for me to follow him, and as I followed him down the steps, I heard the Mr. D guy tell Chiron, "That one was slightly out of the Greek world wasn't she." I mentally reassured myself that it wasn't my fault that I didn't know my mother was a Greek godess. But she was and there wasn't anything I could do about it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE, DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THESE CHAPTERS? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!

SO I KNOW THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY SIGN OF NICO YET, BUT I KNOW THAT HE WILL APPEAR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR THE ONE AFTER THAT!

SO, BBBAAAIIII!!!!!!!!