Epilogue

Lucy's POV:
I wrote the last lines of my book. It was finally finished! My second story! I've gotta say, this has gotta be one of my favorites. "All done!" I say as I close the pages. I feel warm arms grab me around the waist. "Finally done with that book I see." a familiar voice says. I turn to face them. "Uh-huh! It's my favorite adventure written as a novel!" I reply. "I know." they chuckle. "Hey Natsu?" "Yeah." "Where do you think we'd be if we hadn't gone on that mission?" I asked. "Well, I don't know. But it's the fact that we did go on the mission that shaped our future and I've got to say it's a future I'm happy with." he answered and chuckled, giving me a wide grin.

Just then we heard the scuffing of tiny feet down the hallway. A small girl with brown eyes and flowing pink hair ran up to me crying. "What's the matter Nashi?" I ask the little girl as I pick her up. "I had a bad dream." she sniffled. "Shh. It's ok it was just a dream." I said as I brushed one of my hands through her hair. "A big bad monster tried to get me." she cried. "It's ok there's no big bad monsters. And if there was daddy here would get them, right daddy?" I asked. "Of course. No monsters are gonna get anywhere near my baby girl." Natsu said as he ruffled her hair. The four year old brightened up. "Yeah cause my daddy is the strongest ever!" she said. "You got that right!" Natsu replied.

"Now hurry off to bed Nashi! You've got a play date with Gail, Shiro, and Brook tomorrow and you don't want to be all sleepy do you?" I asked. "No mama." she said as she hurried off to bed.

"I'm ok with her playing with metal face and Klein's kids but what about ice face?" Natsu asked. "Brook is a nice kid. Just cause you've got something against his father doesn't mean you have to have something against him." I replied. "I guess your right." he said. "Well we should be getting to bed. We have to go on a mission tomorrow with Kuro, Hiyumi, Gray, and Erza remember? You don't want to be late and anger Erza again like last time." I said."Your right. That'd be a nightmare." he said

"I'll be in the room in a minute." I told him. "Alright." he answered as he gave me a quick peck on the lips. Then he left for bed. I look around my house. At the pictures of the guild members and of my new family. 'To think, all this, my new friends and my new family, all started with...' I sat down and wrote on the cover of my book, "A Mission Gone Wrong."

The end.

So when your in doubt, that things will ever go right. Just know that the bonds of family hold together tight. When trust is shown deep in the hearts of the two. It's a form of love that's rather new. For two to trust as much as the dragon trusted his princess. It's an eternal love that has a prolonged existence. This bond alone shall never fail. Now remember the name of Fairy Tail.

-Cure to The Pure Hearted Killing Intent
Discovered by, Levy McGarden.