Chapter 2

"Demon child, get up. Now!" Aunt Joe screamed at me, tossing ice water over me. I get up quickly, glaring at her, I'm thrown to the floor when she slaps me across the face. I get up and walk to my closet and get changed. She then grabs me by the wrist roughly "well you see, darling, your parents couldn't afford your brothers funeral so they asked us to pay for it. They said we could sell anything. Well hun, we got good money for you so, pack your clothes and personal belongings and get down stairs, your new owner awaits for you" she says with venom. I grab the suit case with Jesse's stuff and pack underwear and my skinny jeans in to it as well as my teddy, Kai gave me, and everything else I need.

I drag my suit case down and fall down the stairs with the suit case falling straight on top of me. Damn suit case has to be so heavy. Aunt and Uncle just laugh but the boy runs and lifts the suit case off me and to the side, picking me up afterwards. I nod in thanks and look down, "are you alright?" the boys asks with concern and I nod in reply. He then places a hand on my lower back and walks me to a full black Skyline GTR R35. My eyes widened and I stare at it in awe. I love this car, I've always wanted one. He opens my door and helps me into my seat, closing the door behind me, he then puts my suit case in the back seat. He walks over to the drivers seat and get's in and immediately starts the car, driving off to my new home.

It took an hour to get to this mansion. The whole drive was silent except every now and then the guy tried making conversation but only getting silent answers. "My name is Nate, I hope my boss likes you" I give him a questioning look, I thought he was my owner he laughed knowing my question "I'm only a gang member, well his best mate but he asked me to get you because he didn't want to meet those idiotic people who would sell such a beautiful young lady to any stranger. Anyway, we brought you here so you can be our first girl gang member" he finished with jazz hands. I smile a little making him smile bigger "finally I get to see a smile on such a pretty face. I thought it only showed in the picture your "aunt" put up" he said angrily, but aimed at aunt Joe. He then pointed his head in a direction meaning me to follow him so I did.

We get to two large wooden doors and Nate knocks "come in" a hot voice says. We walk in and on the couch is sitting the source of the hot voice, his face matching the voice. He smiles and points to the seat in front of him but I freeze. I don't know if I want to though I don't know him. Nate pushes me to the seat sits me down, me moving like I'm on wheels. "Hi, Ms, my name is Ryland. I am your new owner but really you can do whatever but not date other guys. Actually before going on what's your name?" he asked making me look down. He gently grabs my face and makes me look at him "are you going to answer me?" I shook my head and looked back down, this time he growled, "WHY WON'T SHE TALK TO ME?" he yelled angrily making me flinch back. "Dude, she doesn't talk to anyone. Something must have happened at her home. I've tried making conversation with her but all I get is silent answers, get her to write it down" Nate saved me. Ryland smiled and nodded, pulling out his notepad and pen. I quickly write down Hayleigh Louise Zamora, 15 years old, DOB- 07-09-2000, and that I was sorry I don't speak. I handed the notepad and pen back to Ryland "ok, Hayleigh? Welcome to the family. I have already enrolled you to a school and exited you from your old school, so you'll be attending school with me. You are turning 16 very soon so you will be in all my classes. No I'm not 16, I'm 17 but I am putting you into a higher class, I know already that you are smart" he said proudly. I only nodded, glad to be starting at a new school.

I quickly grabbed the notepad and pen again and quickly wrote a question to Ryland: Can I go to my brothers funeral tomorrow, please? His eyes grew and quickly replied "of course you can. He's your family!" I smiled and wrote, my parents won't be there because business is more important then their sons funeral. His eyes grew angry and punched the couch beside him "what? Are you serious? Shit parents and what they let your Aunt and Uncle sell you?" I nodded to all questions. He pulled me into a hug and whispered "I'm sorry, they don't deserve you anyway". I hugged him back tightly and fell asleep.

I wake to screaming and thrashing around from a nightmare. Sweat covering my body, I slowly sit up and look around. I'm in a bed and I don't know who's. I get up and walk towards a light beaming under a door. I trip over something and face plant, I sit up and see it's my suitcase. I get up again and walked to the door, slowly opening it, to finding a shower running and a naked Ryland showering. I quickly and quietly close the door, blushing in embarrassment. I walk over to a whole body mirror and pull my shirt up to see the scars I got from the car accident. A massive scar went across my belly button, a medium scar went across my right breast but I could only see where my bra let's me and little scars surrounded it, "well isn't this a good sight to see, when I get out of the shower" I quickly rip my shirt down covering the ugly scars and look down. I'm ugly and these scars remind me every day that it was my fault he died. "Hey, you okay? Oh no, please don't cry, I was only kidding. Come here, I'm sorry" he whispered, I didn't even know I was crying until he said something. He pulled me into a hug and I just broke down, I fell on the floor and gripped my hair.

He picked me up with ease and took me into the bathroom. He sat me on the edge of the tub and kneeled in front of me "hey, why don't you have a shower or bath and clean up? I can stay with you or wait outside?" he said softly, I nodded and pointed to bath and him outside. He laughed and nodded, he started running the bath and looked in his cabinets and pulled out different soaps and products for me. "Pick what you want and you can use anything in here" he said nicely, I nodded, smiled and kissed him on the cheek, making him smile in shock and he slowly walked out stunned.