Chapter 1

"Dad... just, please" my twin Oliver says in a serious voice.

"Oliver, 2 days ago you peed on a cop" Dad answers.

"I was drunk, its not my fault!" Oliver answers.

"And let me guess, you also want to come with on the 'Queen's Gambit?' do you?" Dad asks me.

"Let me think about that... YES!" I screech in excitement.

"Ok, knowing you guys are both 18 now, I guess its time you started making your own decisions. And if you guys want to, then of course" Dad says to both Oli and I.

"But... knowing Ali is the more responsible one, and didn't pee on that cop, she can have first dibs" dad says.

"Dad, we're 18, we don't dibs anymore. We discuss" I say in my best 'grown up' voice.

"Ok guys, we leave tomorrow morning at 10am." dad replies.

I walk out of the living room, and up the stairs to my room, on the way, i go into Thea's room.

"Is dad letting you and Oli go?" Thea asks.

"Yeh he is" I reply.

"Do you guys have to go, I'm gunna miss you two, and it'll be lonely here" Thea says as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"I promise I'll be back in a few days. If i don't meet a super hot guy on the way, and decide to stay with him" I joke.

"You better not, or your boyfie Tommy will get SO pissed!" Thea laughs.

"Boyfie, did you actually just say dat girl" i say putting on my best 'I'm fab' voice while clicking my fingers in my face.

"yeh! It's the new 'Thing'!" Thea laughs.

"I hope one day i get into a relationship like the one you and Tommy have, or Oli and Laurel." Thea smirks.

"Thea... your 12, you don't need to worry about love outside our mansion gates" I laugh...

"well i better start packing. Love you sis!" I say as i exit her bed room, and continue down the hall way.

When i walk past Oli's room, i see Laurel has arrived. "Laurel!" i shout.

"Ali!" she shouts back.

We run up and give each other a hug. "So are you guys excited for tomorrow?!" she smiles.

"what do you think missy?" Oil smirks and gives Laurel a kiss.

"Ewwwwww!" I laugh.

"Says you! I always walk in on you and Tommy! That is WAY worse then this!" Oil jokes.

I roll my eyes. Everyday i think of how lucky i am. I live in a huge mansion, with my brother and my sister, and my mum and my dad. I have my boyfriend Tommy. And something i really shouldn't brag about(I don't!) is I'm also a billionaire. Everyday i spend 5 minutes of thinking how lucky I am. Wow, i am so weird, I am actually talking to myself. Damn Ali, thats sad. I randomly start laughing. I head into my room at the end of the hall. I immediately start packing. I can't wait! Once I'm done packing i grab out my phone and text Tommy, and tell him to come over. Half an hour later, Tommy pulls up in his awesome new sports car his dad bought him. Tommy's dad Malcom is also so rich, and he's always buying Tommy new 'toys.' Tommy comes in, greets my mum Moira, and my dad Robert and comes to my bedroom. "Ali. I heard the news! You're going to love the boat trip on your dads ship!" he says and comes over to me and kisses me.

"I know! It's going to be great! Please come!" i ask.

"no, i have work to do here, and this will be great bonding time for you and Oli" Tommy replies.

"Oh fine!" i say rolling my eyes.

"Dinners ready!" Rosy yells(one of our maids)

Tommy and i head out my room, and we pass Oli's room, we see him and Laurel walking towards us.

"Oh hey man!" Oil says to Tommy(they also happen to be best friends)

"Hey Ol! Hey Laurel" Tommy says.

"Hi Tommy" Laurel laughs and waves.

We continue to walk. Thea's already downstairs and waiting for us to arrive so she can start eating. Once we've all finished dinner and dessert, Tommy and Laurel leave. And Thea goes to bed. Oli and i stay up a little longer watching TV. Chatting about how great the trip is going to be. You wouldn't expect Oli and i to be 18, we looked Thea's age because we were so excited.

"so Oli, are you inviting anyone? Laurel?" i ask.

"Don't tell Laurel, but I'm taking Sara" Oli says.

"Oliver don't! So you're telling me you're going to cheat on your girlfriend with her sister! Keeping in mind Sara's also my best friend!" i say sounding as serious as my voice can get.

"Ali, it'll be fine, her mum and dad think she's going on a road trip, so Laurel will never know!" Oli says.

I can just tell Laurel's gunna find out eventually. Well i tried my best to persuade him, his loss anyway. I slowly start drifting to sleep, so i decide to go to my bedroom. Its mid night anyways.

"Ali, Ali, Ali! Wake up!" Thea shouts in my face.

"What?" i ask, nearly opening my eyes.

"It's 8:30! You need to get up now or you'll be late!" Thea shouts, bouncing on my bed.

I get up, and take my bags down to the front door. While the driver puts Oli's, mine and dads bags into the limo. I have brekkie and get dressed. We head down to the harbour, were i see Tommy. I run up to him, and jump, he catches me, and pulls me into a hug. Laurel is also there, she gives Oli a photo of her, to remind him of her. Soon she leaves, and Sara arrives. Tommy gives me a last good bye kiss, and he leaves as well. We say a huge and depressing good bye to mum and Thea. And we set off. As we exit the harbour we see the welcome to Starling City sign. This is it. No turning back now...