Chapter 18: Tartarus brings terror

Start from the beginning

"If this doesn't work then you're dead, Water boy," Nico growled before stalking his way over to stand beside Hazel who threw an arm over Nico's shoulders.

"Well, are you going to just stand there?" Sadie huffed out the words, her arms crossed over her chest as she stared at Carter who nervously tugged at his sleeve.

"Guys, come on! This is completely bonkers!" Carter exclaimed.

Sadie sighed and said," Do you have some other brilliant idea, then?"

Silence followed her words as Carter's face scrunched up in dismay. 

"No, i don't. This plan better work, Percy," Carter said before dropping to the ground, his legs tucked beneath him.

 "How is it that i' the one being threatened by all of them? Also, I think you might want to calm Pine cone face down. She's completely nuts when it comes to threatening. I really don't want to experience the 'cutting off of my balls'" I whispered to Annabeth. 

Thalia happened to have over-heard it as she was walking over to Piper who was standing right behind Annabeth.

"You might want to be nice to me if you don't like my threats because I sure as Hades don't joke about them," Thalia said as a smirk graced her features.

"Oh and," Thalia broke off only to deliver a punch to my stomach, making me gasp in surprise.

She dug her fist in deeper until I groaned. A jolt of electricity passed through my mid-section before I was hollered back into the air. I was thrown back a meter into the air.

I landed on the hard, training platform with a loud thump. My head was vibrating rapidly and my stomach throbbed in pain.

I managed to raise myself halfway to my feet before a thrash of air knocked me back to the ground. 

I looked above myself to see Thalia hovering right next to me. Her knees were cemented into the ground next to me and an amused expression covered her face.

Another punch met my gut, making me groan once again. Digging her fist further into my stomach, Thalia lowered her face so that it hovered right over my ear and whispered,"Never call me Pinecone face again, seaweed brain."

"Ouch," I said as i clawed at her fist that continued to dig deeper into my stomach. Electricity sparked around Thalia's fist sending jolts into my body that made me gasp out in pain.

"Had enough yet?" Thalia asked in a sweet falsetto. 

"Nuh huh, Pinecone face," I managed to breathe out. I concentrated on the water that flooded the lake that had been dug into the ground a few feet from here. 

The familiar tugging feeling passed through my stomach as my hand flew in the direction of the lake, urging the water to waltz over to him.

A thin sheet of water shot towards him, wrapping around Thalia. I willed the water to pull her off of me and freeze around her, concealing most of her body.

"Jackson! Let me go!" Thalia screeched. 

"Say,'Percy is the best' and then i'll think about it," I said as a smirk appeared on my features. I jumped to my feet and started to mockingly circle Thalia.