Chapter 1: Unexpected Announcement

9.17.2018-- no.1 in THEKANECHRONICLES

Yo people: My name is Crystal. This is my Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover story!!!

I wish that I owned Percy Jackson and Harry Potter but sadly I don't. Harry Potter belongs to J.k Rowling and Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan.

The plot, however, is all mine. Please do not re-post my work. Percabeth, Caleo, Jiper, and Frazel are a thing in this book. If you don't like that then don't read this. This is also something that i wrote when i was 11 and i never proof read it so yeah: it's shitty. But if you people still wanna give it a shot then go ahead. 

I pulled this off of wattpad like two year ago but i'm posting it again now. Nothing has changed. The story is still the same. I'm going to try to revise the chapters before i start updating again. 

Those who will still read... Hope you like it!!!

Percy pov:

It had been two months since the battle with Gaia. Leo had returned; turns out, he wasn't dead after all. It just took him a little time to return. That being said, he is a total idiot and self obsessed maniac for leaving us in the blue about his survival until recently when he jumped out of the sky yelling, "Captain Mcshizzel is back!"

What surprised me even more was that Calypso was with him: SURPRISE!! Our... reunion had gone well. Anyway, Jason and Thalia visited much more often. Jason managed to unite a working force from among the residents of both camps due to which the construction of the cabins for the minor gods was going pretty well.  

After Jason was done with spreading the word about helping the minor gods, he settled in to Zeus's cabin. So we were pretty much together now. Frank was the only one who was away but that was also only sometimes.

The amazons and hunters often visited Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter, ganging up on boys and trying to make them do utterly disgusting things: like that time that a hunter made a boy from the Hephaestus cabin lick some cow poop. That was funny... and scary.  

Annabeth was as lovely and dangerous as ever. We often spar in our free time. When she isn't available, I spar with Jason or one of the other campers. I help out with training the younger newbies as well. Currently, it was night out and I was at the bottom of the lake talking to fish-because i can do that. Perks of being the son of Poseidon. 

Hey Joey, I said to the impish fish. It swam around me, praising my dad and me. I mentally face palmed my face when the fish said:

My lord, can you come down here more often? I would just love to have my friends meet you. After all you are royalty. Oh my gods! This is so going on fishtagram and fritter!!!

I directed my thoughts to the fish and said, stop calling me lord!       

The fish looked as if it had eaten a thousand slices of pizza. It finally managed to get, yes, my lord, out.

It's hopeless, I thought.

I rose to the surface and found Annabeth, my girlfriend, standing on top of the huge boulder that had found a place next to the lake.

"Hey, Annie. Is something wrong? What are you doing here this late?" I asked.

"Hey, Perce!" she replied cheerfully, "Can't I visit my seaweed brain without getting questioned?"

"Um... No," I replied, "You either want me to do my homework or Chiron is asking for us, again. Now which is it?"

 She started giggling. After she controlled her fit, she said, "Come on, Chiron demanded a meeting with the seven. Nico and Thalia are supposed to come as well." I got out of the water, completely dry. Again: Perks of being the son of Poseidon.