Notice me senpai~!

Start from the beginning

"You just spoke! Omg!" You said in surprise as you covered your mouth with your hands. Then, the words he said finally sank into you. Finally, you felt heat come rushing up your cheeks.

"And, uhm.. me too. Mitobe-senpai I really like you a lot." You confessed with your face as red as a tomato.

"....."

"Fine! I won't call you senpai anymore, haha!" You giggled. Then, you realized that you can actually understand him!

As days went by, like Koganei, you can now also understand what he says, and the team already knew about your relationship.

Fukui

It's been several days since you've been sending letters to Fukui's shoe locker. You always do this early in the morning, since you knew no one will be around. Even if your brother told you to wait for him, so you could come together at school.

And today, you're currently inserting the letter when you hear faint footsteps getting closer and closer, so you quickly ran away and hid behind the lockers. While you're hiding, you were checking who that person was as you silently hope it wasn't him, because you still haven't put the letter.

You totally admire him because he's so cool and he's smart. You're glad to see that his shoe locker is not higher than expected because you might not be able to give him the letters.

"Man, I'm still sleepy." You immediately recognized that voice so you quickly hid back as you feel your heart thumping abnormally.

"Sheesh. We can't help it. It's the coach's order. I don't wanna be hit by her shinai." Okamura said. You have already memorized all of his teammates' names. Well, that's because your brother was one of them.

That's how you knew about Fukui. One time, your brother asked you to go with him, since he just can't let you be left alone in the house. So, the whole summer, you were with them while they were training.

"A-re? This is unusual.." You heard that familiar voice once again.

"Huh? What?" Wei asked.

"Oh, is just that, no letter for today.. huh.." He said curiously which made you hold the letter you were supposed to put in his locker even tighter.

Not wanting to eavesdrop anymore, you walked away and kept your letter inside the bag. You sighed in frustration as you thought about your streak being broken. You suddenly stopped on your tracks when you heard someone call your name.

"(First name)!" Wei called out. (A/n: Okay, I picked him to be your brother lol okay)

"Ha-hai? Onii-san?" You asked confused and a bit stammering.

"I told you to wait for me. You!"He said as if he didn't know whether to laugh or cry. As soon as he got near you, he ruffled your hair.

"Sheesh! Onii-san!"You complained, shoving his hand away while you pout, trying to fix your hair.

What if Fukui-senpai saw my disheveled look? Aaaah! Can't!

"Oi! Stop teasing your little sister!" Fukui said and the last two words made you feel a bit down. You have long known it, he only sees you as a little sister, just like everyone else. With that, you walked away dejectedly.

- Time skip -

"Oii! (First name)-chan! Someone wants to talk to you! He said he'll wait for you on the rooftop!" Your best friend called out, leaving you behind, not even giving you the time to respond as she hurriedly went out as if she was in a hurry.

After fixing your things, you went to the rooftop curiously. However, as you inched closer and closer, you felt your nervousness degree levels up.

'Gosh, what's gonna happen? Omg,' You thought to yourself as you inhaled deeply and proceeded, 'Here goes nothing, I guess...' You said to yourself as you open the door.

You took a few steps inside and looked around to see anyone.

"F-Fukui-senpai?!" You called out in surprise, completely not expecting the person to show up here. (A/N: Such clichè sarreh)

"Oh, you're here." He said with a smile as he walks over to you.

"A-ano, what is it?" You asked inquiringly while taking a step back. You could even hear your heart race.

"I knew you were the one giving me letters because I always pretend to come out late. I always hide so you won't see me. I'm just wondering why you didn't give me one today?" He asked as he held his chin with his index finger and thumb as if thinking about it seriously.

You just stared at him blankly as you processed the bomb he suddenly dropped into your mind...

"Wait, whaa--" You weren't able to finish your words as his lips met yours.  (A/N: sENPAI SO AGGRESIVE LOL)

"Please keep sending me more. I really appreciate them. It's like it gives me extra energy. Ah, and I like you." He said as he winked.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Why only two characters? Because the author is lazy AF. PLEASE forgive me. (-/\-)

『 ✎ Edited: May 07, 2022