Huntress

M:"come out what do u want from me."

Then out pop a girl dressed in a costume like ours.

M: who the hell are you?

G: you mean old dickie boo didn't tell u about. Now I feel kinda sad. Anyways my name is huntress.

M:I mean ur real name and what do u want with me?

H: oooo u see that one ur going to learn later on.but if u didn't want me telling ur gf about ur little a fair u come with me now.

M: I knew I had no choice so I gave her my hand and she led me to a motorcycle

I stopped and look at her as smiled and said, " Hop on".

I shook my head cant believeing I was doing this as I hope on behind her and put my hands on her shoulders.

She shook her and look back at me and took my hands off her shoulders and put them around her waist she then outta nowhere zoomed off

I held on tight hoping I wouldn't fall off with her. But smelling her sweet lovley perfume made me trust in her and forget that she was blackmailing me.

I got off once I seen we had arrived at tower that had a giant Q on said on the bottom consolidated

she gave me directions to go to the roof top and to make sure nothing happened to her.

So I did I watched how she got into the building

then took out the guards. she was doing something on a laptop until these guys grabbed her and one of them slamed her to the ground.

I was about to just leave her their but i knew that wouldn't be right and she would mostly likely also tell Jackie about my affair.

So I got my bow and arrows ready as I return and seen that they held her and punched her in the face.

and onces they were about to take off her mask I swoop in breaking the windows shooting the arrows at the guys.

She got free and I told her lets go as she turned around and shot the guys that I took out expect killing them.

I look at her as she just pass by me shooting her rope out of her gun catching the rope on something outside.

But I just couldn't stop staring at the people she killed because batman and dick always said never to let or kill someone and I just stood their as she killed them.

Hey you coming I heard her say breaking me out of my thoughts.

I walked over to her as she wraped her arm around my waist and went straight up to the celling and then their was two other superheros waiting for us at the top.

<green arrow and sara>
HELENA DROP YOUR WEAPON NO MORE KILLING AM TURNING YOU IN AND YOU TURN AROUBD HOW!!!

M:I look at Helena as she was faced forward to oliver and I was facing back to them. Once she look at me here eyes told me we had no way out.

I quickly reached into my belt and threw down a smok bomb I grabbed onto Helena and shot a rope on to a electicty pool and slide down it I realsed her as she and I got on her bike and took off. As arrows still flew by passed us.

Helena drew a couple miles out and parked out side of a home.She got and ask, "you coming in". I knew I shouldn't but I did anyways.

I followed her into a house that was a couple miles out of startling city so it kinda worried me.

Helena: HEy want something to drink I ask from the kitchen

M: umm nah actually I think am going to get going am pretty sure jackies worring about me and plus am pretty sure oliver seen my face.

Helena: Please don't be silly this is the safties place u can be right now you can leave in the morning I said still talking from the kitchen.

M: I walked into the kitchen to see what she was doing in their and seen a giant dash on her lower back area. "Hey your bleeding

H: I look at him looking at my back so I felt my back with my hand and look at it to see blood everywhere. "Dam It!" Can u get the first aid kit under the sink.

m: I went to the sink and got the first aid kit and when I turned around to see Helena shirtless sitting on the oppsite way of the chair where back was in the front and had a bottle of tequila in her hand.

I look at the cut and seen how long and deep it was.

"This is going to take a while." I told her beginning to stich her up. the more she drank the more she told me about herself like how her father got her husband murder how she dated oliver.

which really mest up her mind and by time she was finished I was finished stiching her up.

She got up and look at me and I look at her

then I couldn't help but to notice she had the most beautiful eyes I ever seen.

I slowly leaned in as she leaned also and kissed and it was actually pretty good.

SO good I pick her up and sat her on the counter as the kiss got deeper.

Helena made me feel like I was on another planet just with her

we took it to the bedroom and you know how things ended that night.