THE START

Some say if you can make it out of bludhaven with out being in a gang or dead.

Then your one of the lucky ones. But see I grew up as a tough but small kid.

So when ever someone tried to pick a fight. With me then I had to prove I wasn't going to be messed with.

But I was now an ex junior in high school because I beat this kid so bad that I was suspended from school.

So since I was kicked out of School my step parent's also kicked me out

So now I was in my small aparment reading a newspaper about a new hero in town calling him self nightwing

But I been noticing he been aloning taking down big time criminals and not the once in the street snatching ladies purses and beating up teenagers

So I heard a scream outside of my apartment as I got up and put on my BLUE hoodie that my step dad left for saying if he was killed then my real father gave him this to give to me

I put it on and grabbed my bow and arrows that I bought from a local sport shop.

And lastly I been goood at it.So I wrapped the bow around my chest as I hope out of my window landing on the fire exscpae stairs

Then jumping from one end to another then finally landing in a poudle of rain

I heard the same scream and now I seen the action a guy holding a women against a wall.

I prepared the arrows and shot one right into the man's hand into the wall.

Let go or the next one goes through your head I shouted at him.

He screamed in agony from the pain he moved aside holding his hand with the other.

The lady grabbed her purse and whispers to me thank you as she left.

I went to the guy as he begged me to not to kills him.

If I catch you doing this again in my city I will make sure that the next one goes through your head.

Who who are you he asked suiting to me.

Am BLUE ARROW tell you friends I said ripping the arrow out of his hand with him screaming.

This was all I did was patrol the city's and street of bludhaven while nightwing only took down the big villuans.

But everybody knew my name in toughest streets in bludhaven.

When ever they tried fighting back at me I would use my boot camp technique to fight back.

I was in boot camp when my step dad was in the military and he help me become more into defending myself.

So this is were it leads us today I just finished my evening job at a tiny pet shop.

With my best friend Jacqueline who like me but I never wanted us dating effect our friendship

So I was in my house listing to the police scanner that I received from my friend.

I was ready to go to action I had my arrows and bow on my bed and my custom made suit was on me.

It wasn't very nice but it does protect me the only thing can probably go through would be a buellt.

I head a robbery at a bank so I put my mask on and blue hoodie and wrapped the bow and my neck and kept the arrows in a little thread bag

As I went to finally hope to meet face to face with the one they call nightwing.

I had no clue how old he was but I was 17

And I remember a little bit of my real mother until she was shot and killed and now I want to find out who did it.

So I got to the bank and seen the robbers and it look like nightwing hasn't shown up yet.

So I bust through the bludheavens bank from the top Windows shattering all the glass everywhere as the cops and crooks payrd attention to me.

The half the crooks were shooting at me and the other half at the cops.

And for someone who barely knew much about his parents I was good at what I was doing

Like I was meant to do this cause as one the crooks tried to swing at me I would duck and grab either their arm or wrist and twist it until I heard a pop noise

Once I took 2 crooks out of 10 the rest of them tried to fight me.

Then here camed the amazing nightwing everybody loved so much as he came down from the top window I broke earlier and got behind me as we both helped each other take out the robber like nothing.

But while we were fighting them nightwing kept on making remarks like he never seen me before

then I came back at with a ya well you should cause am the one saving the city while you just doing it for the television and newspaper and internet.

He finally knocked the last guy out look at me and said look kid why don't you save the heroing jobs to the professionals.

As he put his hand on my shoulder and him calling me a kid anger me as I grabbed his hand off my shoulder twisting it.

He got out and now got in fight position. And so did I not thinking of all the camera crews and news crews and cops were their.

I was waiting for him to take a swing at me but he didn't so I decided I will. I swung straight at his face......