Becoming Robin

Another couple months past and me and dick have finally took care of the nasty people on the street.

but now lately we been dealing with the rich people who think they can do what ever they can because they rich but not when me and nightwing around.

But right now me and dick was at bruce batcave.

"So bruce where's robin I haven't seen him in a while" i ask following them down the stairs.

B:"Oh RObin well he spends this part of the year with his mother maybe since things are quit it in bludheaven maybe u come and wear the suit until he gets back.

I knew i couldn't tell this kid that Damian was acturally looking into the history on him. Since the blood test we took on him was a match to Damian

this meant that's Blue is the son of ras al ghul. And since ras died this meant he is the new leader of league assassins. and he will be the new DEMONS HEAD.

But with that kind power we didn't want to break it to him just yet.

ME pOv

I looked at the glassed with the robins suit thinking that how it would look on me.

THen in the refeltion i seen dick not liking the idea.

D: HEy blue u have a giant whole in the back take it to alfed to see if he can fix it for u.

I listen to dick and went upstairs to have alfed fix the suit. Suprisgly i still didn't have no scars on my body.

Dicks pov

D: Bruce ARE U CRAZY U CANT LET HIM WEAR THAT SUIT!!!! THAT CHANGES U IT CHANGES FOR THE WORSET AND I DONT WANT HIM IN IT.

B: ur right dick but i rember when u use to have respect for the suit. Hell u all did i just wish i knew what happen.

D: WE GOT TIRED OF IT BRUCE WE GOT TIRED OF BEING BATMANS SHAWDOW AND NEVER BEING GOOD ENOUGH.

CAUSE IT WAS ALWAYS BATMAN AND ROBIN NEVER ROBIN AND BATMAN. THEN U NEVER TOLD US HOW GOOD WE WERE DOING U NEVER GAVE US THE LEADER OR FATHER HOOD.SO I FOBEDDING U TO GIVVING THAT SUIT TO HIM

B: Tell me Dick are u scared of him disrespting the suit or are u afraid he will be a better robin then you...

But no matter what dick u will always be my first and favorite robin.

ME pov

I got down stairs after having aflred fix my suit i could fill the tention in the room but i didn't want to mention anything about it. We went on a night watch looking for red hood who was an ex robin.

Then they was a robbery dick and batman told me to stay here until they found out what that was so

i look back in the gogals to see him still sitting with his back against the wall.

But as i continue to look at it i notice it wasn't really him i grabbed ear piece but for i could touch it my hand was stop by Red hood,

R: HAs he ask u yet?

M: ask me what

R: don't play dumb with me i twisted his hand further back, has he ask u to be the new robin yet.

M AHHHH, i screamed with him pulling my hand backwards with his strong grip. "Yes he has but i haven't made my descion yet"

R: well if u know whats good for u don't take it. I snap his hand fully backwards breaking it.

AHH i screamed having breaking my hand i quickly went and sweeped his feet causing him to go down but i think i made one of the biggest mistake of my life.

I went and had a duel with him i lasted long but he shot me what felt like the ribs.

R: if u think this is bad if u take the suit it will be a lot worse.

u hear me i puched him in the face watching him fall to the floor I knew bruce and dick would be on the way so i quickly left

m: I closed my eyes onces seeing bruce and dick show up.

I woke not knowing how long i been out but i had this grusihing pain on my side,

I look to see a stich up hole. I got off the table and before i could get out the door dick was there

Dick pov
I was walking around the hall ways pissed off cause the joker broke and destroyed the robin suit writing HAHAHA JOKES ON YOU BATMAN

cause nobody was robin anymore. That's when i seen blue trying to come out of the room. Woah blue relax u were shot in the ribs and broke a couple of them

M: Whoa what happen out here i seen the walls was spray painted green

D: the joker broke in and destroyed a lot of stuff even the robins suit and me bruce agreed that me and you are going to fly back to bludheaven.

until u get better then u can tell him ur descion on being robin.

M: i was to tired to try and agrue with dick and so the next day we caught a flight back to bludheaven which always felt normal.

Two weeks i was feeling a lot better then before but now i was going to make a call to bruce bout weather or not being Robin because dick tried talking me outta of it from time to time.

The video cam rang and range until bruce finally answered a hello bruce

B: Hi what do u need

M: well I to talk to you about being RObin.

B Yah

M: well u see I truly do respect the offer and all but Bludheavens my home and no matter what happens.

I cant live without being here. Bludheavens to me is like your gotham I hope you understand.

B: Of course I do but I want u to come back I have some news on your parents and who u come from