Nightly Patrolled

1 week has past and it was just like any other night Jackie would go to sleep around 10-11 pm

So I would get called in to patrol but lately its been werid cause I been having this feeling I was always being followed but never found clues.

I jump from building to building going to the spot were it gives the whole view of the city.

Oracle: is dick patrolling with me tonight?

O: oh no acturally its batgirl

M: Batgirl?

O: yah she said she and bruce weren't patrolling tonight so she thought she come and help us out.

M: is it really because she wants to patrol with me or is it because u and grayson want more alone time?

O: what what are u talking about

M: Ohhh nothing talk to u later oracle

O: alright be save

M pov

I hit the button to end the call on the ear piece and met batgirl.

B: hey blue

M: hey u ready, u do know bludheaven isn't gotham its way worst right.

B: Yah I know I think I can handle myself.

M: and you know batman isn't hear to save u when u get in trouble right.

B: Am a big girl am sure I can take care of my self.

M: alright then

2 hours past and nothing big happen just couple of moudlers trying to snatch girls or break into homes but we stop them until

their was sirens going off and we went to go check it out and their was a shoot out happing

So we went to go take care of it.

"Kay follow me" I said to her as we were on top of the building and the shoot out was happening just beneath us.

And of course she didn't listen and brush into action

"Batgirl!!!" I yelled as she dodge the bullets taking down some of the criminals.

"Dam it" I leaped into the action back to back with Stephanie taking down the criminals

They got a coupe pretty good shots on us but we where both able to get back to the roof

M:"so u don't listen much do".

B:" and we have a winner!!

Then out of know where a gun man pop out and said,"hey bitch."

And shot his gun straightly at her I pushed her at of the way but the bullet still hit her I quickly shot him with an arrow straight to the heart.

"Steph are u okay?" I ran to her knelling next to her.

Where did it hit u at.

B: my leg!!my leg!!

M: alright ummm try to stand up

B: ahhhh!!!! no noo it not happeing.

M : umm alright alright I ripped a piece of her cape and tide it around my her leg where the wound was.

Come on get on my back she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her legs carrying her.

But first I pulled the arrow out of the dead guy and put it were I kept the arrows. cause I didn't want people thinking bad about me.

I got on the edge of the building as batgirl spoke.

B: I thought batman wasn't here I ask smirking at him cause this bullet could be in chest if he hadn't push me.

I smiled at her remark and decided to take her to the secret hide out.

M: Babs I hollowed with her still on my back. I search the entire place and she wasn't their.

M: "alright am going to have to stich u up my self I sat her on the surgeon table we had.

Do you even know how to do this?

M: of course I do but I hate to sound weird but am going to need u take off ur bottom of ur suit

B: I smiled hearing him. Alright but u better not look at anything

M: of course I turned away until she said she was finished.

Alright drink this I handed her alcohol. So she wouldn't feel the pain.

U ready she nodded yes I stuck a pair of plyers in her leg to remove the bullet then got alcohol for cuts and put it on there to clean it.

Then I started stitching her leg up surprisingly I did well. I told her I was finished as she set the empty bottle of tequila on the doctor table

Here put this on ur cheek u have brushing their.

She took the ice and did so. Dam they got u good I u even have some cuts on ur lip I put my hand on her other cheek and rub the cut that was on her lips.

And slowly we both leaned in and started kissing roughly then he started kissing my neck as her hands made their way into my pants.

An got me hard then she unbuttoned and unzipped them an pulled them to my knees with my boxers.

I pulled her underwear off slide it and began to go faster.

B: ohh yah faster ohhhh faster I mourned into the rough kisssed and him going inside me.

Steph blue I heard someone hollowed

I pushed him off what was that?

M: I think that was babs

B: oh shit.

M here I handed her underwears and batgirl pants and she slipped it on. And I pulled up my underwear and tights.

M:umm am sorry I know u have a bf and I have a gf and maybe this should stay between us.

B: yah agree.

M: well am going to go I walked to the window.

B: hey wait I grabbed his arm as he turned around and look at me. See u later I kissed him one last time as he pulled away smiling.

Ha get outta here.

M: I smiled as she kissed me I quickly jump out and then. I felt like someone was their following so I quickly took out the arrow and loaded it an turned around....