THE NEW SUPERHERO

We got into a fight scene right in the middle of the bank as police officers watched and helicopters tried to stayed closed to the action.

Every time nightwing tried to hit me it would either be on the shoulder or I would have blocked it.

He said that my moves reminded him of somebody.

Then he tried one last swing but I cought his arm I told him let me help him like he helped batman as robin he turned me down

So I twist his arm as he screamed in pain and got on his knees.

I knelt down next to him wrong choice this city is my city it always has been it always will be.

I got up and ran up the fire stairs and left.

I went to bed feeling like I had proven my point. As I put my stuff hidden and went to sleep at my apartment.

Waking up I had to work at my regular day job. The only thing I loved about it was I got to meet my best friend *Jacqueline

So after my job I came home and listen to the scanner and heard a brake in and I wanted to see if nightwing would show up but he didn't.

So once the police officer said that the robbers were in their car on Martin Luther King street and that was close to my apartment

So if nightwing wasn't going to stop this crime I will

as I made my way to the top of the roof and shot the arrow to another building with a rope attached to it.

And slide down with holding onto the bow that helped me slide down this rope

Then I heard the police sirens as I seen the car they we're chasing.

I timed it well as I jumped from the small building landing on the car.

They started shooting through the roof and this fake hockey pads weren't going to stop the bullet.

so I had to dodge out of the way from being hit.

Then I almost fell off but I held onto the antenna. That caused me to bring back the anger problem I had to deal through all my life

So I went and punched a big giant hole through the top of the roof as one of them said hey your not nightwing.

No am not am way worse am Blue ARROW

@GOTHAM CITY.

Bruce am telling you this kid his no joke and I don't know what to do am mean look at my arm.

And it weird causes it like he knows what he doing like he been training for centuries but also be was sloppy like he just started.

And the worst of all he fights like him ----- in came walking in Damien

Just faster and stronger.
D: what I do now.
B: nothing Damien. Dick do you knew if he good or evil

I don't that's the hard part I can't tell you but he does have a lot of anger and he wants to be my side kick I didn't even ask he just offered to be my side kick.

D woould someone mind feeling me in on what's going on here..So what are you trying to say I may have a brother

B well dick found a kid who's trying to be one of us but the only thing is he fights just like you.. no one knows but I know a plan to find out.

So dick you go back and you find him and offer him the job again but this time wears this mask it will helped us see what your seeing and we move on from their.

But for now how about we watched a movie for the night.

(Back at Bludheaven)

It's been 4 days since I last seen nightwing and I been the hero of this town lately and in the newspaper today read

A hero might be gone but another one has Rosen and his name is BLUE ARROW

but thery never could get a picture of me because I would leave the seen after my job was done.

But now I heard a buch of police cars making their way to a usal robbery.

So I got dress and watched close to see what was happening then I notice a cop was about to get shot buy a gun so I prepare the arrow as fast as I could and took 1 of the 3 men on the roof.

Then the other to started shooting my direction so I rolled to a diffent locating couple feets always from my original. Then shot the other twin in the back and the other in the rib area

I stand tall at the roof top as the cop look up at me like I was done type of hero as he saluted me.

I gave him a node. Then I heard something behind me.

Haven't seen you in a while I said smirking at him.

D hey you gotten good at this are you sure you never did before.

Me: it looks like someone a little jealous I see. So what do you want.

D: I came to to agree to your offer but you must do what I say and follow my rules.

M I agree. It was slince for a couple of seconds. Then I spoke so should we shake on it.

D: or how about we duel I said interrupting him hitting the button on my mask to let batman and robin see how he fights

M: a fight you want a fight you will get I said in fighting position